Arrogant adviser's at West Street dole office

Enabling scroungers just got easier then.

All hail George Osborne and his benefit reforms!

What would you rather have them go through Super Hans?

To be fair he never said they were all scum bypass mi owd fellow blade , I for 1 think it would be a good idea . :hihi:

No S2 I know you didn't fella, just gets me, when all unsundry have a go at folk that do the job. I know some do come across as not very professional & you get that in all walks of life, when I worked in the Jobby I treat everyone the same, that's with the respect that I'd expect.

People these days do seem to forget that courtesy goes along way, I know it won't work on all as some for some reason just like to antagonise.

Pete

Surely the job centre staff and advisors have targets to meet? How many people did they mange to get interviews for this week, how many did they get back to work etc. They may be under pressure themselves.

No it isn't, I usually pay around £20 a week for national insurance and if I was claiming I'd be getting in the region of £67.

There's also those that have never, ever worked and claim that amount and more. How's that not money for nothing. Not much of a business strategy is it.

I understand what you mean and trust me the staff find it just as annoying that someone who has worked all their lives, and has to claim gets a section of benefit that excludes them from claiming for other things JSA ©.

On the other hand those who've never lifted a finger get the JSA (IB) and that opened up different things to claim for, now though Community Care Grants are gone.

I will admit not a clue how Universal Credit will be handled, but that's gone to be wait and see.

i rather tend to doubt that.

I don't doubt it! I know!

Signing on should be as tedious as possible, taking as much time as possible, this may give more incentive for the dolies to look for work.

Ah right, so offers of job interviews should be declined if they fall on signing on day, because signing on could take all day.

Bright idea.....

everytime i walk past there are gangs of people stood outside drinking special brew. i was once doing some job interviews in there and went out of interview room to get some air and stretch my legs and my mobile phone started ringing, i was told by a security guard to turn it off. yet in the waiting area of the job centre people were openly taking drugs.