Arrogant adviser's at West Street dole office

I severely hope you loose your jobs and are treated with as much disrespect as you show legitimate benefit claimants on here.

Reaches under the desk, finger ready to fire mace spray.

There are plenty of jobs for those who look further than the end of their nose and accept that even though they have years of experience in one area, or a degree an another that maybe looking at something new or that pays a bit less than you might be used to that there are infact jobs.

I have 14 years experience in my field, however I've also taken jobs in chippys to keep food on the table. I've also taken jobs lower down my career ladder to enable me to a)get a job and b) show them employer what I can do.

I do accept that there are some people who actually want to work, but believe me with my experience being on the welfare to work background, I am more than qualified to make this statement.

And for you asking where the special brew drinkers are, they are usually outside the said job centre or at Cavendish court looking for a crisis loan (not anymore)

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

yeah it's sad people have to wait in a queue to get money for nothing isn't it? some people have to work 40 hours a week for their money

And I think you'll find that quite a lot of the "people" in said queue have worked for years and paid their dues (& done more than 40 hours pwk), so are entitled to a bit of help when trouble hits them.

This forum is so stereotypical, people who lose their jobs after years and have to claim still get ripped to pieces, don't forget it is based on their last 2 years RITY's and if they have paid enough they get JSA ©, they claim for both JSA (IB) just in case as some are seasonal workers & temps.

Yeah I'm sure every single one of them are just scroungers and not a single person was made redundant or has lost their job, or is struggling to find a job

But hey that can't be true they're just scroungers, considering all the jobs available out their :thumbsup:

Stop talking sense tomtom.:D

Signing on should be as tedious as possible, taking as much time as possible, this may give more incentive for the dolies to look for work.

Not sure if you're being ironic but no, people shouldn't be treated like that.

I've been on the dole twice in my life and it's a humiliating experience. When working I've paid into the system so why do I feel like people are judging me when I walked out of the job centre?

Probably something to do with all the ignorant tossers who think they're immune from redundancy and who like to look down their noses at others.

I have never had a problem with dole office staff. But then, I have always had a job, and never had to rely on charity to survive.

I have never had a problem with dole office staff. But then, I have always had a job, and never had to rely on charity to survive.

Benefits aren't and shouldn't be about charity. But then if you've always had a job, you might not understand why that difference is important.

Not sure if you're being ironic but no, people shouldn't be treated like that.

I've been on the dole twice in my life and it's a humiliating experience. When working I've paid into the system so why do I feel like people are judging me when I walked out of the job centre?

Probably something to do with all the ignorant tossers who think they're immune from redundancy and who like to look down their noses at others.

Mister M read post #39 by me, I say folk pay in they are entitled, you were unlucky and claimed what you are entitled to, it's just some KJ's on here think all the world is on the scrounge mate.

Mister M read post #39 by me, I say folk pay in they are entitled, you were unlucky and claimed what you are entitled to, it's just some KJ's on here think all the world is on the scrounge mate.

Read & agree with you. I think some people on here believe eveything they read in the Sun or the Mail is true and representative of people on benefits in general.

Troll... :gag:

Well arnt you the lucky one:(

Well arnt you the lucky one:(

Lucky? Yes, I was lucky to be born with something called a work ethic.