Arrogant adviser's at West Street dole office

Obviously you've not been in a JCP office they are open plan, and advisors are there in the firing line. The only screened areas would be where giro's for Crisis Loans and such would be paid, and now they have ended it will be all open plan, that's why staff are attacked so easily.

OPEN PLAN! Are you joking? I hope the staff get danger money? What a dangerous environment to work in. I met an unemployed person once a long time ago and they were very unpredictable. I hope the staff are at least allowed to carry a taser and mace spray.

OPEN PLAN! Are you joking? I hope the staff get danger money? What a dangerous environment to work in. I met an unemployed person once a long time ago and they were very unpredictable. I hope the staff are at least allowed to carry a taser and mace spray.

No they don't friend they just know the risks, and have to endure them there are security but by time they get there, someone could be damaged nastily or fatally.

They get spat at, swore at and other things on a daily basis its not just bus drivers, its time that people who are so quick to knock JC+ staff realise that the job is not for the faint hearted. It is not a daily occurrence (attack) but abuse is and does happen.

yeah it's sad people have to wait in a queue to get money for nothing isn't it? some people have to work 40 hours a week for their money

I have to disagree. I have been signing on for about 8 weeks and thankfully, yesterday was the last time.

I have always been early, which has resulted in me signing bang on time, with a friendly face offering decent advice.

I imagine that the OP has nothing better to do than start a post on here to slag them off. Maybe using your time to look for work would be a better use of your time.

Im amazed at the people out there who don't use these free resources to their full advantage!!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

yeah it's sad people have to wait in a queue to get money for nothing isn't it? some people have to work 40 hours a week for their money

Yeah I'm sure every single one of them are just scroungers and not a single person was made redundant or has lost their job, or is struggling to find a job

But hey that can't be true they're just scroungers, considering all the jobs available out their :thumbsup:

And before someone jumps I'm the, I can't afford to go back to work or there are no jobs out there band waggon....

There are loads of jobs paying good money. If you look for them and stop holding your hand out for your special brew money!##

go in hillsborough job centre. its packed and theres about 3 advisers on and one of them is doin sweet f all.

when i go i'm in there a good 35 mins.

You should ensure that you ring ahead and advise them that you are in a hurry and would prefer to be seen as soon as possible. Tell them that you're on a tight schedule, they will understand and bend over backwards to help you.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Why people don't acknowledge witty replies such as this is beyond me... :thumbsup:

And before someone jumps I'm the, I can't afford to go back to work or there are no jobs out there band waggon....

There are loads of jobs paying good money. If you look for them and stop holding your hand out for your special brew money!##

And how many of these people are holding their hands out for special brew money ?

Seen as their are loads of jobs please show all the people in need of work, post. Link of all these jobs available and you can single handedly get everyone back into work seen as their are so many jobs available ....

Yeah I'm sure every single one of them are just scroungers and not a single person was made redundant or has lost their job, or is struggling to find a job

But hey that can't be true they're just scroungers, considering all the jobs available out their :thumbsup:

Even if the have been made redundant the point still stands.

"i can't believe these people are taking so long to give me my free money!"

"The queue is so long for these free ice creams"

"there is a free bar here but it's too busy to get served"

Etc

Etc

Etc

Even if the have been made redundant the point still stands.

"i can't believe these people are taking so long to give me my free money!"

"The queue is so long for these free ice creams"

"there is a free bar here but it's too busy to get served"

Etc

Etc

Etc

So does mine, that's not the point you were getting at in your post though.

some people on here are about as wised up about the realities of unemployment as a monkey. Im sure there is a minority who abuse the system but do not generalise or stereotype. As a postgraduate with a Merit in Legal Practice from Oxford I have been unable to find a position despite my best efforts, for six months.

After numerous interviews, I have repeatedly been told told I am second best and need extra experience despite having spent three years volunteering at the citizens advice bureau, providing valuable advice for free, and cannot find work as a barmaid/ waitress/ shop worker etc because they all say I am over qualified. I am now taking extra qualifications in teaching English, and as a yoga teacher which are costly in the aim of increasing my employability- in the mean time however the reality is that for me not to be homeless, I do need to claim £56 a week until someone gives me an opportunity. Its not a luxurious, rewarding existence, I don't spend my days drinking beer and playing grand theft auto, I volunteer, I do hundreds of applications, I do additional courses and I am shocked at the naivety of some people on here. I severely hope you loose your jobs and are treated with as much disrespect as you show legitimate benefit claimants on here.

Well done, Maggie, what a legacy! The plebs are still fighting over the scraps.