Arrogant adviser's at West Street dole office

I have just been to sign on at the back of west street dole office. When I arrived the queue was all the way round the office. I sign at 11 o'clock. an advisor called me over and then told me off for being early it was eleven o'clock.

She blamed the early comer's for the queue. I told her that if she hadn't been chatting to her colleague for 5 minuets the queue wouldn't be as big.

Total bull####.

Not clear what you are saying.

She blamed you as you were early and the queue was so big 'cos she was chatting to her colleagues???

lets have the full story.

What did you say to her first?

go in hillsborough job centre. its packed and theres about 3 advisers on and one of them is doin sweet f all.

when i go i'm in there a good 35 mins.

I have just been to sign on at the back of west street dole office. When I arrived the queue was all the way round the office. I sign at 11 o'clock. an advisor called me over and then told me off for being early it was eleven o'clock.

She blamed the early comer's for the queue. I told her that if she hadn't been chatting to her colleague for 5 minuets the queue wouldn't be as big.

Total bull####.

Calm Down Kal, we all have a job to do..:)

Jobcentre staff are useless. They should all be sacked. Signing on could be automated.

Jobcentre staff are useless. They should all be sacked. Signing on could be automated.

some are but the one i regularly see he is sound.

no it should not. :rant:

If I was getting money for nothing, I don't think I'd be complaining about having to queue up and having a bit of a wait. 5 days a week I have to queue up at a bus stop and often have to wait 15 mins for a bus both ways, not to mention the 20 minute journey time. I'm pretty sure Job Centre staff have a difficult job and claimants need to be a bit more grateful!

If I was getting money for nothing, I don't think I'd be complaining about having to queue up and having a bit of a wait. 5 days a week I have to queue up at a bus stop and often have to wait 15 mins for a bus both ways, not to mention the 20 minute journey time. I'm pretty sure Job Centre staff have a difficult job and claimants need to be a bit more grateful!

Spot on loopyloo. :thumbsup:

Total bull####.

Are you a child?