TRIUMPH IN THE CHURCH - Sheffield House Church by Peter Fenwick

:help:Does anyone have Triumph in the Church, Sheffield House Churches production that was written and produced by the late Peter Fenwick.

The musical was staged at Sheffield City Hall back in the early 80's and the recording of it is now out of circulation, but I wondered if anyone has it on tape and wouldn't mind sending me a copy or I would be happy to purchase it.

Paul:thumbsup:

Does anyone have Triumph in the Church, Sheffield House Churches production that was written and produced by the late Peter Fenwick.

Hi if you are still looking for a copy of this I can help you as Peter fenwick is my dad. Please let me know

Triumph very good choice in british bikes

Peter Fenwick mode on/

"These aisles...

Are made for Dancing!"

/mode off.

:)

Does anyone have Triumph in the Church, Sheffield House Churches production that was written and produced by the late Peter Fenwick.

Hi if you are still looking for a copy of this I can help you as Peter fenwick is my dad. Please let me know

Elyfen1972

I have PM'd you but just in case you can send me PM me back as I now accept messages.

Thanks

Paul

Just noticed this thread, and wondered if the Peter Fenwick mentioned, is the one who used to live Hackenthorpe/Frechville, ?

S7 is in and around CarterKnowle Rd, Bannercross, brincliffe edge, Nether Edge.

Peter Fenwick sadly passed away a few years ago and back in the early 80's created a musical called "Triumph in the Church" performed by Sheffield House Church. I am trying to get hold of the production that was on tape but have had no success. Ellyfen his daughter has messaged me but i've not heard back from her. I have sent her a message but no response. There must be someone out there from Sheffield House Church that has a tape knocking about!!!

Hi Diezeltruck

I have messaged you on this topic.

Regards

DD

Hi Diezeltruck

I have messaged you on this topic.

Regards

DD

I like your signature.