Wednesday win again and United errrrrrrrmmmmmm again

OBSESSED ...If you dont %$%&^&^ bounce your a Blade :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:
well you dont bounce do you CB....:hihi: or maybe you do i dont know :thumbsup:

I recall back to around december,Jones looked a goner for sure,and we looked doomed,then we went to Hull and pasted the life out of em and wev never really looked back,gradually wev ground out some good results,like last night and saturday,one more win should keep us up.....be REALLY satisfying to do it saturday,and a see a few teams below us pick up wins and see leeds drop further down :hihi:

As for our nieghbours,i expected them to do more business then they did in the window,at least 2 if not 3 more players in,its a long season down there and players get very tired,its vital to bring fresh legs in.I still dont think theyve blown it yet mind,all the clubs in the top 6 are dropping points and thier still in there BUT...... I wouldnt be suprised to see old colin back in thier dug out.

UTO!!!

Heard on the radio this morning Wednesday are top of the form table since Xmas, If his earlier loan signings had lived up to there potential, its frightening to think where we would be now.

Heard on the radio this morning Wednesday are top of the form table since Xmas, If his earlier loan signings had lived up to there potential, its frightening to think where we would be now.

Still in League One :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 13:01 ----------

well you dont bounce do you CB....:hihi: or maybe you do i dont know :thumbsup:

Definelty dont bounce...Funny seeing you celebrate a last minute winner and sing about United :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Also who is the hyena you have for a supporter, got to be the worst laugh i have ever heard in my life :help:

Also who is the hyena you have for a supporter, got to be the worst laugh i have ever heard in my life :help:

i imagine ging doing that as he peppers the thread with "banter"

lmao at how many 'touchy' blades there are on this 'banter' thread

was only saying other day and for weeks blades are very very poor at home might not even pick a point up in the next 2 games loooool

milwall was our biggest game of 'late' season as we made so much ground up..

who laughed at me the other day when i said we could be 1 point of 10th after last night???????