Delayed Mail !!

Same thing for me, stuff from 2011, one was a bank statement. Same area as all the rest. Looks like a few of 'em were 'at it'.

Chapeltown, Grenoside, Highgreen. Too wide an area for one postie.

Our posties are generally good, the current one, a black guy is great. Always smiling, very cheerfull, a good grafter as well.

Heard of a postie today, he was in court. Don't know the outcome though.

I know a few postmen/women that got sacked from lane top.Thankfully these lowlife,thieving scroats,make up the minority.Although some people would have you believe different.

I live in Chapeltown, the other day I got a Christmas card dated 2010! :o

Of course its nothing to do with the changing of a posties employment contract is it ??? Temporary/casual employment, lower wages, increased workload, larger areas ??

Delivery of The Royal Mail should be properly rewarded and monitored by conscientious workers. Simples.......

I know a few postmen/women that got sacked from lane top.Thankfully these lowlife,thieving scroats,make up the minority.Although some people would have you believe different.

aye luv, agree totally...the post is a mystery to me but the postie woman also said this bloke was THE overtime man of the office. Flipping heck so he must've known what he was doing? Greedy git!!! Don't even know who our postie is coz there's a different one every week.

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 12:20 ----------

Of course its nothing to do with the changing of a posties employment contract is it ??? Temporary/casual employment, lower wages, increased workload, larger areas ??

Delivery of The Royal Mail should be properly rewarded and monitored by conscientious workers. Simples.......

Was thinking this too, they do work hard and all this doesn't seem fair to those that are honest and TRUE x

I too, last year I think it was, got 2 packages with some mail which was a few months old and had not been delivered. I even get mail with a different number delivered to my address. And from a few streets away delivered to my address. I have had mail "go astray" in fact I subscribe to magazines and one of my last ones haven't been delivered so I rang the subscribtions office and they said they have had problems with The Royal Mail and will send me a replacement!

Heard of a postie today, he was in court. Don't know the outcome though.

The Court did write and tell you the outcome, but clearly the envelope never arrived!

Some people think all posties are thieves but I`ts a very small percentage that actually do that .I know of one manager that was marched of the floor just recently but that wasn`t for stealing

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 13:07 ----------

The Court did write and tell you the outcome, but clearly the envelope never arrived!

It seems you have a problem with the Postal workers ,may I ask why

It seems you have a problem with the Postal workers ,may I ask why

By all means.

Every property (incl. mine) has a postcode and- usually- a number or name.

So every property has a unique address.

So there's no excuse for:

a. my post being delivered to any other property; nor

b. any other property's post being delivered to my property.

And don't get me started on time of delivery...

By all means.

Every property (incl. mine) has a postcode and- usually- a number or name.

So every property has a unique address.

So there's no excuse for:

a. my post being delivered to any other property; nor

b. any other property's post being delivered to my property.

And don't get me started on time of delivery...

Not all letters have a postcode as was stated by another poster then sometimes its the handwriting You should work a month with what the posties have to put up with and see if you still have the same view

One postie may have to deliver 6 bags on one delivery .I`m sick and tired off some people slagging of the posties.

The story is on the star web site.