Delayed Mail !!

We had this in Grenoside yesterday but with letters dated 2011!!

i got one the other day it was so late it had a penny black on it.

What a shame you weren't able to contact your insurer and renew via the phone or Internet. Or wait, you were perfectly able to but for some reason you got quotes elsewhere and paid more without ever thinking to contact your current insurer. That's not really RM's fault is it?

In fact every insurance I've ever had automatically renews unless you cancel it.

:roll::roll: If I had received the letter telling me that the insurance was about to expire then I would have contacted them, and no it did not auto renew.:roll::roll:

Edited by phawley

Just had the postman deliver our mail and included was a red poly bag with 3 items of mail from September 2012 including a letter for my wife confirming her jury service.

This is in the Chapeltown area, anyone else affected??

yes - we're in high green, posted a letter 6 weeks ago including a driving license, passport and a cheque for £245 and its 'lost' it never got the business we sent it to ultimate nightmare scenario!

And still they come, 2 more today in fact it looks like RM have run out of the appropriate bags and are sending the late post out in "items damaged" bags.

Wonder how they'd send out a consignment of "Items damaged" bags that did not arrive intact?

Yep I'm another one in Chapeltown... . Same for a few of my neighbours too!

I asked a friend who is a postie in the area - there are about 45,000 items of post to be delivered, which date back to Dec 2010!

hasn't this happened before in chapeltown?

If it was just one postie......where on earth where they storing that amount? :o

Wonder how they'd send out a consignment of "Items damaged" bags that did not arrive intact?

Why don`t you give them a call and ask.Royal mail will be privatised soon then you will have something to crib about

Edited by sand_dollars

Heard of a postie today, he was in court. Don't know the outcome though.