Whats happened to Christa Ackroyd on Look North?

Our cellar, doing the laundry.

I knew there was something fishy going on.

My husband has been missing Christa Ackroyd on Look North and keeps asking where she is. Does anyone know?

She's been taken off air, but working behind the scenes at the moment, something to do with her contract/ salary, theres a bit of unrest with her, and her bosses, and colleagues according to the media.

Maybe because a load of people have stopped paying their TV license,so they can't afford her now.

Someone suggested that she step outside Leeds to cover a news story and she had a nervous breakdown.

Who cares, the replacement presenter is doing a great job and cheaper, let get rid of more of the over paid on the B.B.C

I like Christa, but that Nicola Rees is a stunner, keep her on.

Here is an article in the Yorkshire Post where she is said to be earning £150 000 from the BBC a bit less than the Mail says but still a hell of a salary

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/general-news/bbc-attacked-over-150-000-a-year-christa-ackroyd-absence-from-look-north-1-5608665

wow she is not worth a said £225000,