Whats happened to Christa Ackroyd on Look North?

It is said that she is still working at the Beeb in Leeds but has been taken off air (not her choice). Apparently she is after an extension of her £150/year contract and the Beeb won't pay. So until contract ends she is doing other jobs at the BBC but not presenting Look North.

It is said that she is still working at the Beeb in Leeds but has been taken off air (not her choice). Apparently she is after an extension of her £150/year contract and the Beeb won't pay. So until contract ends she is doing other jobs at the BBC but not presenting Look North.

I could do those other jobs for just £140,000?

Interesting eyes though.

Yes I have said that to the wife

Nobody is worth that amount in wages choose who they are.

It's an obscene amount.

Oh dear indeed! another fine example of how the BBC spends your money... the Yorkshire Post under-estimated her salary a couple of weeks ago at £150k . Poor Christa how can she keep her tan topped up for less than £225k ? ... maybe she will have to rely on her luxury B & B (no doubt she will clean the rooms and cook the brekkie herself).... or she could fall back on her £2,000 a time for personal appearances. She'll soon be on as much as that other BBC icon -- Radio Sheffield's Toby Foster :)

I'm seeing Christa in a whole new light now that I know how much she is costing license fee payers :)

She is definitely the Joan Collins of this decade!

Maybe she's in rehab.

Oh dear indeed! another fine example of how the BBC spends your money... the Yorkshire Post under-estimated her salary a couple of weeks ago at £150k . Poor Christa how can she keep her tan topped up for less than £225k ? ... maybe she will have to rely on her luxury B & B (no doubt she will clean the rooms and cook the brekkie herself).... or she could fall back on her £2,000 a time for personal appearances. She'll soon be on as much as that other BBC icon -- Radio Sheffield's Toby Foster :)

She charged us £1000 + VAT about five years ago. The fact she has to VAT-register says it all about how much money she earns this way.

She charged us £1000 + VAT about five years ago. The fact she has to VAT-register says it all about how much money she earns this way.

Apparently some staff at HMRC are keen followers of Christa.

Christa is as false as a Glass eye and could send one to sleep but she is better than the Blonde haired bird who is now running the show with Larry Grayson, oops! I mean Harry Gration.:hihi: