Margaret Thatcher Thread - Read the first post before posting

I was just pointing out the obvious errors in what you said.

What obvious errors?

What obvious errors?

I've already pointed them out. Basically, basing your comments on no evidence whatsoever.

I haven't had milk for 3 years now (drink soya), and I have to say that my health has improved. That's not to say that it's the same for everybody. Milk is one of the most commonly reported allergies, it can be liked to increased eczema, worsening sinus problems, migraine headaches and joint pain. Milk is considered a mucus-producing food and is clinically thought to aggravate congestion.

I haven't had milk for 3 years now (drink soya), and I have to say that my health has improved. That's not to say that it's the same for everybody. Milk is one of the most commonly reported allergies, it can be liked to increased eczema, worsening sinus problems, migraine headaches and joint pain. Milk is considered a mucus-producing food and is clinically thought to aggravate congestion.

Yeah, and fruit will rot your teeth........what's your point??

Why has this thread suddenly turned into a 'milk is bad for you' thread??

Firstly, milk isn't bad for you. Secondly what the HELL has that got to do with Thatcher taking it away from school children??

I grew up in the 80's, I can't remember any campaign to get kids to eat more fruit and veg?!?! What are you on about?

Remember the milk advertising campaigns.

From 1985

Other adverts in the 80s for milk included the milk's gotta lotta bottle and the Ian Rush one.

Firstly, milk isn't bad for you. Secondly what the HELL has that got to do with Thatcher taking it away from school children??

You're making me so mad Bonzo!!! I'd report all your comments to admin but sadly there are so many it would take a moderator all day to delete them.

But you know who I am going to report you to? THE QUEEN. I don't think you realise that you have committed TREASON, well I'm hoping the queen will see it that way because that's exactly what it is. Lets see how big you are when you're locked up in the tower of London awaiting "questioning" with a big iron poker!

Such a shame she didn't want a full state funeral, I think she deserved one.

She knew she couldn't have one

---------- Post added 14-04-2013 at 13:03 ----------

Questioning Thatcher's legacy is treason? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

As you said in an earlier post 'milk is good for you' I was merely pointing out we are all different in that sense, I was trying to say in my case it is not.

Edited by crazybaby

You're making me so mad Bonzo!!! I'd report all your comments to admin but sadly there are so many it would take a moderator all day to delete them.

But you know who I am going to report you to? THE QUEEN. I don't think you realise that you have committed TREASON, well I'm hoping the queen will see it that way because that's exactly what it is. Lets see how big you are when you're locked up in the tower of London awaiting "questioning" with a big iron poker!

Get a grip!

I will await her magistey's summoning........

what would happen if the queen dies tomorrow:o??

Perhaps the only thing that is not a myth is the fear she put in her own cabinet.

They were frightened of getting a hand bagging if they as much expressed an opinion that was not hers.

She had all that privileged career cabinet spotlighted as the cringing cowards they were when confronted with one of their own kind.

When ruthlessness is directed against them their elitism, born to rule egos and hereditary certainty of privilege above others is seen as a very thin vernier that we should all remember.

I know you're only a 'comic' persona rather than a 'real' human being, but even so, this is just absurd.

I know you're only a 'comic' persona rather than a 'real' human being, but even so, this is just absurd.

Either a duplicate profile or someone who gets banned on a regular basis.