Utd v crawley 9/4

Removed to another thread

Edited by potlegs
wrong thread for this post

Mcabe has to take most responsibilty

No gloating from me chaps, genuinely surprised you haven't won this, cant see KM getting shut and think its too late to bring in another manager who will be effective, that said, your still not out of it and we have seen tonight how results can go for or against ya, footies a funny old game.

Keep thi chins up guys, all Sheffield aren't we.

BTW, the Dortmund/Malage match was a cracker!!!

Ridgwalk is correct KM has to take responsibility for selling your better players but the club is run withinn it's budget - as our absent Tat often reminds us. I'm not sure you can blame the manager or the chairman entirely. It may be time to give the youngsters a try from the off as a lot of Blades keep asking for. Personally I can't see the point in changing managers - but then I'm not a Blade so it's only my opinion.

BUT.... bloomin'eck - Donny even lost by 2 goals!

WILSON OUT

I've tried my hardest to defend the man but enough is enough he has failed , clear your desk and get lost !

Woeful performance from an awful team with zero ambition , and a manager that seemingly cannot spot our weaknesses week in week out .

Not going up no chance In hell , can't score can't win ...simple

I follow the blades week in week out so armchair fans please don't offend my knowledge of our current team , we are a very very poor outfit and mark my words WILL NOT GO UP

WILSON OUT

I've tried my hardest to defend the man but enough is enough he has failed , clear your desk and get lost !

Woeful performance from an awful team with zero ambition , and a manager that seemingly cannot spot our weaknesses week in week out .

Not going up no chance In hell , can't score can't win ...simple

I follow the blades week in week out so armchair fans please don't offend my knowledge of our current team , we are a very very poor outfit and mark my words WILL NOT GO UP

Dont think anyone can knock your knowledge mate,you have been honest all season. wonder if bassets boys pays us a visit:hihi:

Dont think anyone can knock your knowledge mate,you have been honest all season. wonder if bassets boys pays us a visit:hihi:

The clueless happy clapper will be sat reading his programme , dreaming of McCabe and Wilson performing an after dinner speech just for him , to fill his head with fairytales of Nigerian investment and Scottish superstars like Flynn turning down Chelsea to join the blades .

Edited by s2 blade

The clueless happy clapper will be sat reading his programme , dreaming of McCabe and Wilson performing an after dinner speech just for him , to fill his head with fairytales of Nigerian investment and Scottish superstars like Flynn turning down Chelsea's to join the blades .

:hihi::hihi:NOW THAT IS FUNNY:hihi::hihi:

I have never seen two goals gifted to a team like I have tonight.

United may as well have just kicked the ball in their own net twice.

To say I am gutted is an understatement absolute garbage.

Three words summarize my feelings tonight:-

UTTER, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.

I'm afraid we'd better get used to the third tier of English soccer because at this rate we'll be here for a long time.

Echo.

I have never seen two goals gifted to a team like I have tonight.

United may as well have just kicked the ball in their own net twice.

To say I am gutted is an understatement absolute garbage.

Hear hear :(

Sheffield United 0 Leyton Orient 0

Sheffield United 0 MK Dons 0

Sheffield United 0 Carlisle 0

Sheffield United 0 Crawley 2

Spot the recurring theme from Uniteds last 4 home games.

United have never replaced Evans!