Utd v crawley 9/4

Blades were rubbish, Crawley were much better sadly.

However, I had a nice time extolling the virtues of vodka and pickled gherkins to a nice lady sat next to me, who told me how much she liked strawberry Angel Delight and chips. So the night wasn't a total waste :)

did she show you her moist angel delight?

Since losing Miller and Blackman i agree.

And Williamson ,Quinn ,Lowton Evans all not replaced

All started to go Pete Tong when Miller went down injured, the lad was scoring for fun and every saturday in Sheffield was Miller Time

All started to go Pete Tong when Miller went down injured, the lad was scoring for fun and every saturday in Sheffield was Miller Time

He only scored 4 in the league mate , our problems lie deeper than losing shaun miller

you haven't had much luck with strikers in the last two seasons but last season should of shown you can't rely on one player. theres still time for it to change but this game must of been the very last time you can afford a poor result, especially at home. the next two games will be interesting anyway

To be fair United are still in a very good position to go up auto, the next couple of games are poo or bust.

did she show you her moist angel delight?

Sadly, no :o

Saw the goals on TV today nearly cried, 1st one nobody in box marking him, 2nd Maguire lets ball go under his foot and bloke says thanks.

Saw the goals on TV today nearly cried, 1st one nobody in box marking him, 2nd Maguire lets ball go under his foot and bloke says thanks.

The tv didn't show you the full script the first goal was a bigger disgrace than the second.

The tv didn't show you the full script the first goal was a bigger disgrace than the second.

Agreed - anytime the opponents score a goal which starts with a miss-kick from their goalie is horrendous.

Sadly that's all I get to see nowadays and as you say editing does not cover everything, I will bow to your opinion as you were there in person.

Brentford are winning at Crewe.