Lindsay Sandiford to be executed

Apart from her immediate family why should anyone care what happens to a drug running total stranger

Obviously not you, so why bother posting?

,on a separate note if she was a twenty something dolly bird the press would be full of her sob story.

I don't understand your meaning here. Assuming you mean this has had no press coverage (I don't the answer to that) - Are you meaning that it's a good thing that it hasn't got coverage?:huh:

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 20:47 ----------

Also

Her death penalty = 1 life loss

Her drug smuggling = potentially hundreds of lives lost/destroyed

... you mean if no else produces the drug and smuggles it, of course. Do you think that is likely?

Do you not think it's likely that it will continue to be smuggled, and for a brief time when the supplies run low, the price gets higher and the drug is of poorer quality?

Edited by *_ash_*

So do you think it's morally justifiable to kill someone who has smuggled drugs?

Yes. If someone chooses to pedal death , then they themselves should face the same fate.

If I were, hypothetically, to travel to another city in the north of England and bring a small amount of cannabis back here for my own use, I'd have no moral issues with that whatsoever since the law forbidding me to possess such a substance is clearly unjust.

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 13:59 ----------

Or to give another example, if it was illegal to give food or money to a certain group of people - a persecuted minority say - then it would be entirely proper to do it anyway as I'm sure you'd agree.

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 14:01 ----------

Stealing food for the starving.

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 14:01 ----------

Rosa Parks.

Rosa Parks smuggling drugs ! Thats a new one on me, anyway Im not getting into any arguements on the whys and wherefores of drug culture or the question of its legality/illegality being right or wrong .I am as you know anti death penalty and have no wish to see it brought back here it is a weapon of the uncivilized as far as Im concerned but I can see why people could get upset about certain sections of crime not carrying the death penalty,drug smugglers for the lives that are lost due to their actions and paedophiles especially.

Yes. If someone chooses to pedal death , then they themselves should face the same fate.

Does that include the Tobacco industry Desmundo?

So popping a bullet in me local tobacconists head is ok by you?

You know Penistone..you really peddle some senseless guff.

Does that mean I'm allowed to give you a solid beating with a cricket bat because you drive a 4 x 4?

Drug dealing greedy WHITE trash. Ask the parents of drug addicted youths and children what they should do with this scrubber. I would shoot her if her drugs corrupted my child.

Drug dealing greedy WHITE trash. Ask the parents of drug addicted youths and children what they should do with this scrubber. I would shoot her if her drugs corrupted my child.

Why not cut out the middleman and just shoot your child?

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 00:00 ----------

If your child turned out to be alcoholic would you murder the blokes who drive the vans and lorries that deliver booze around the country?

I think those who suggest cocaine is harmless have never seen a crack addict.

I think those who suggest cocaine is harmless have never seen a crack addict.

Has anyone said it is? Other than someone who added this as a straw man in the first page, that's the only reference I've seen.

Drugs corrupt a lot quicker than fags or booze.

quicker?

Fags and booze are drugs. Fags contain one of the most addictive drugs there is. And smoking fags are amongst the most dangerous of the lot. The corruption aspect comes with their illegality. If fags and booze were made illegal, then you would see just the same corruption, and with the same added danger of allowing these things to be run by unauthorised methods.

To shoot a drug dealer is not murder its pest control.

She is a convicted drug smuggler, I haven't seen any mention of dealing. Someone who is clearly this thick wouldn't have much clue with dealing. Hardly the big cheese, or the small cheese for that matter.

-

I haven't seen one comment in 9 pages about the growers, or the cartels, or the big time dealers or small time ones. Would you shoot them all too? (not aimed at you specifically Riche)

Small time dealers, one and only one warning. The rest, line em up.

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 01:14 ----------

Does that mean I'm allowed to give you a solid beating with a cricket bat because you drive a 4 x 4?

:help::huh:

Small time dealers, one and only one warning. The rest, line em up.

What about the users? They create this demand, what would you do with them? (just out of interest)