Cats Fouling Other Peoples Gardens - Is This Right?

There is no cat problem. They are cute and fury and warm and purrrrr and meow. Instead of trying to hurt them, stroke them and rub their chins and they will give you something back which is priceless, they will love you. How I love kitties.

Sorry, but you have already agreed with my on another thread that there is a problem with cats using peoples gardens as toilets.

Plus, no one mentioned hurting them.

Sorry, but you have already agreed with my on another thread that there is a problem with cats using peoples gardens as toilets.

Plus, no one mentioned hurting them.

Yes they did, but his posts have been rightly removed! I do agree that cat owners should supervise their cats. But if they don't, you shouldn't want to take it out on the cats. Show them some love instead.

Yes they did, but his posts have been rightly removed! I do agree that cat owners should supervise their cats. But if they don't, you shouldn't want to take it out on the cats. Show them some love instead.

I'd rather not show them love. I hate the things. Wouldn't harm one, but wouldn't love one either.

My parents have a greyhound. It loves cats so much it rarely lets them back out if they stray into the garden.

is this how dogs are kept under control?

I have no idea as I neither own a cat nor a dog.If I did I would attempt to minimise their impact on others.

My neighbours 400 (maybe a slight exageration but it seems that way) cats are always pooping in my garden, she makes no attempt to come around and clean it up.

She wasn't too pleased when my adorable little four stone dog fence hopped the other day and returned the favour in hers though.

Funny old world isn't it?

Cats are not a long established feature of suburban Britain, they are a brand new phenomenon and their antics have caught everyone unawares! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cats are not a long established feature of suburban Britain, they are a brand new phenomenon and their antics have caught everyone unawares! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They were created in the 1960s by a prolonged advertising campaign for cat food,so the habit is about 50 years old.Is this the time frame you had in mind?

I might joke about it from time to time, but I would never harm a cat. I'd rather spend my life moaning about cleaning up cat poo!

Oh Bonzo, you're not as bad as I thought you were ! :D