Cats Fouling Other Peoples Gardens - Is This Right?

In what way??????????

If you can smoke and leave the pollution it causes for other people to breathe in then the average cat must feel it has the right to crap in your garden.

If you can smoke and leave the pollution it causes for other people to breathe in then the average cat must feel it has the right to crap in your garden.

Are you some sort of clown? Seriously?? What a joker! Ha Ha!

Are you some sort of clown? Seriously?? What a joker! Ha Ha!

As I said earlier...pot, kettle. You complain about cats crapping but don't mind leaving your smoke round for others to breathe in.

Cats are what they are. I think people just have to accept that another's pet poo in your garden is just a minor irritation.

Hung out with my ex mate Bert. His garden is full of cat poo. Why is this? Cat poo has germs that might kill us :(

Why are you hanging out with ex mates? If he's an ex mate why are you bothered?

If you've fallen out was it you that filled his garden with cat poo?

Several posts advocating cruelty to animals have been removed.

I don't care what your feelings are towards animals, or what you would daydream about doing to them, just don't post them on SF.

Cats should be walked on leads like dogs or kept indoors,and taught to use litter trays.What do cat-owners other than put down food?It is a lazy person's pet.

is this how dogs are kept under control?

Mod Note

More posts have been removed for quoting deleted posts and also for deliberate misquoting.

I will remind you all, that changing the contents of a quote, for reasons other than to highlight a section of interest, which results in the meaning of the quote being changed, may lead to your account being suspended.

As I said earlier...pot, kettle. You complain about cats crapping but don't mind leaving your smoke round for others to breathe in.

As my reply to this post was deleted (for some reason) I will post again.

I may have smoked around others, back in the day, when there was no smoking ban and it was considered the 'norm'.

Now, I only smoke outside, usually at home, by myself. I only have 2 to 3 a day.

I don't think my smoking has got anything to do with the fact that cats are using other proples gardens as toilets though.

So if anything, your posts should have been the ones that needed deleting.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

As my reply to this post was deleted (for some reason) I will post again.

I may have smoked around others, back in the day, when there was no smoking ban and it was considered the 'norm'.

Now, I only smoke outside, usually at home, by myself. I only have 2 to 3 a day.

I don't think my smoking has got anything to do with the fact that cats are using other proples gardens as toilets though.

So if anything, your posts should have been the ones that needed deleting.

I don't smoke but I think cars and busses pollute the air we breathe more than anyone with a cigarette :gag:

Anyway back to the cat problem :evil:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I don't smoke but I think cars and busses pollute the air we breathe more than anyone with a cigarette :gag:

Anyway back to the cat problem :evil:

There is no cat problem. They are cute and fury and warm and purrrrr and meow. Instead of trying to hurt them, stroke them and rub their chins and they will give you something back which is priceless, they will love you. How I love kitties.