Cats Fouling Other Peoples Gardens - Is This Right?

These are missing a trick here. :D

I just puked.

This cat should be the leader of ALL CATS!! :D:hihi:

These are missing a trick here. :D

I think Sheffield S*itty Council are due to close all their public toilets are missing a trick, they could issue each resident with one of these to carry round with them, so we never need be 'caught short' ever again!

I'm lost. Bert works for Kier. Nevermind. Do you have cats that poo on gardens. It says on the internet that you could die from touching cat poo.

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 00:02 ----------

I'm worried about this. Cats can do damage to humans :(

Perhaps it depends on the type of cat?

If you touch tiger poo or lion poo and the tiger or lion has only just put it there, it might indeed do you some damage.

Cats are feline rex so can basically do what they want by law.

Which is why they shouldn't be kept as pets. Any other animal that is classed as 'wild' requires a license and a safe cadge to keep it in. Cats should be the same!

Hung out with my ex mate Bert. His garden is full of cat poo. Why is this? Cat poo has germs that might kill us :(

Do you prefer to fertilise your garden with horse poo?

I am a cat lover and I find some posts in this thread ridiculously offensive. OFFENSIVE!

Hung out with my ex mate Bert. His garden is full of cat poo. Why is this? Cat poo has germs that might kill us :(

if you can stop a cat from moving out of your garden, you could make people responsible, but as this is impossible, you can't.

if you can stop a cat from moving out of your garden, you could make people responsible, but as this is impossible, you can't.

Cats should be walked on leads like dogs or kept indoors,and taught to use litter trays.What do cat-owners other than put down food?It is a lazy person's pet.

While we're on the subject of tedious little rats whoever smashed my wing mirror last night at serious speed judging by where the glass ended up was clearly drunk and not fit to drive a motor vehicle. Thanks for not stopping and not leaving your contact details and I hope you on sobering up after your drink driving sojourn feel really good about yourself you pointless little rat creature. :)

Cat's are predators. They identify the weak and worthless and then crap on them, sounds like your mate needs to man up.

You could be losing another wing mirror when Bert reads this :hihi:

I might joke about it from time to time, but I would never harm a cat. I'd rather spend my life moaning about cleaning up cat poo!

However, I do think some kind of restrictions need to apply. They should either be kept in the same way dogs are, i.e. supervised at all times and not allowed to wander off at night. They should be kept on leads when out in public places and owners should have to pick up their poo.

If you're one of these people that think cats are 'wild' animals, then they should be kept in a cadge and require special wild animal license to keep them.

If you think none of the above should apply to cats, then it's quite clear that cats shouldn't be kept as pets at all.

They should be kept on leads when out in public places and owners should have to pick up their poo.

I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your mouth.

Pot, kettle....

Pot, kettle....

In what way??????????