Recommend someone to urgently supply & fit an exterior door

Hi,

VERY URGENT - Due to attempted burglary

Can anyone recommend someone to supply and fit a new exterior back door to our house? Looking to have this fitted very quickly.

Looking for a strong white (UPVC?) door with little if any glass in it. Size 1975mm x 790mm.

We are in Oughtibridge.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there my name is Mark from bluestone upvc and we would be happy to provide you with a free no obligation quote. We are a highly motivated family run business offering a first class service. Backed by our Certass registration and insurance backed guarantee.

If we can of any help please call me on 01142874024/ 07720916825

http://www.bluestoneupvc.co.uk

Thanks Mark.

fleetwood property services

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Ring Paul at ACORN windows. 275 0524

I've had 3 composite doors fitted in 2 properties over the last year, and am very pleased.

We would be happy to pop and take a look, we offer a free no obligation quotation.

We are a small family run business in Dinnington who deal with all aspects of Property Repairs, from Windows and Doors, both UPVC and Solid-Core Composite Doors, to building a Conservatory/Porch or Orangery from start to finish, we also undertake electrical, plastering and plumbing where needed. For a free no obligation quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01909 517129 or Chris directly on 07946863814 or via email on [email protected] Thank for taking the time to read this