Female President

Do you think we will ever see one in our life time, cannot do any worse than the male dominated trash that have vacated the White House.

Do you think we will ever see one in our life time, cannot do any worse than the male dominated trash that have vacated the White House.

They used to say that about British leaders then whats her name came along

Mmmm, she would redefine the meaning of Oval Office or Bush bashing.

It is only a matter of time.those who might have graced the office include Dorothy Parker,Katherine Hepburn and Simone De Beauvoir.

Hillary Clinton stands as good a chance as a woman ever has before. It isn't unforeseeable.

Why a nation of such vast numbers likes to pick politicians from the same family (Roosevelt, Kennedy, Bush) is another interesting thing to ponder though. Political dynasties are a very American phenomena.

Hillary Clinton stands as good a chance as a woman ever has before. It isn't unforeseeable.

Why a nation of such vast numbers likes to pick politicians from the same family (Roosevelt, Kennedy, Bush) is another interesting thing to ponder though. Political dynasties are a very American phenomena.

She might have won but her health raises doubts.I think she would suffer if successful.The same family factor operates in India and Pakistan.

I don;t know how anyone could ever trust Hillary Clinton,just type into Google "Hillary Clinton lying"and just see the predictive text fill the rest in lol. Theres quite a few whoppers in there my particular favorite is her recollection of the sniper fire,when getting off the plane in Bosnia lol.

It's not the sex (or colour, or sexual orientation) of the president that will make the real difference, it's the separation of big business from politics.

Thatcher was the best female Prime Minister you lot ever had and also the best PM anyway :thumbsup:

All the rest were closet Reds or fox hunting, grouse shooting nincompoops

Thatcher was the best female Prime Minister you lot ever had and also the best PM anyway :thumbsup:

All the rest were closet Reds or fox hunting, grouse shooting nincompoops

Not in South Yorksire she wern't.

Not in South Yorksire she wern't.

She were an all. Yay Maggie :thumbsup::banana:

Maggie Thatcher was one of the most, if not The most, divisive Prime ministers this country has ever had.

She favoured the City over this countries manufacturing base & allowed other European countries to overtake us in Industrial output as a payback for the 'rebate' she was so proud of obtaining from the EU.

Whilst she was Prime Minister she signed the biggest arms deal this country has ever negotiated, The deal was with the Saudis - a well respected morally perfect country- her son Mark ,the convicted criminal, & less than perfect navigator 'earned' a brokerage fee of £20 million from that deal.

In case it should be assumed that I am anti Tory & therefore biased, may I say that in my opinion Tony Blair is a snake oil salesman who, if there was any justice, should be brought up on war crime charges together with his pal George W, & Gordon Brown should be incarcerated on charges of gross incompetence.