Death of Jade Anderson. Please sign petition

I'm not blaming Jade for her own death, any more than I'd blame a child who followed a football across a road for their own death.

But you said:

Jade should never have been in the position of being in someone else's home with dogs that weren't her own, whilst carrying food that can't have helped the dogs' to keep control. The responsibility doesn't lie with the owner of the dogs for the tragedy unless the owner admitted Jade and then left her on her own with the dogs.

Which is very wrong. Jade was round visiting her friend. She did nothing wrong. As parents we expect our children to be safe in their friend's houses.

There shouldn't have been five dogs in that house, and Concannon knows this, which is why she's in hiding.

But you said:

Which is very wrong. Jade was round visiting her friend. She did nothing wrong. As parents we expect our children to be safe in their friend's houses.

There shouldn't have been five dogs in that house, and Concannon knows this, which is why she's in hiding.

thats not blaming jade. Thats stating that a child should not be left alone in someone elses house with someone elses dogs.

What about this:

It is very likely that Jade's death came about as a result of a whole selection of contributory factors, including inadvisable behaviour from Jade.

For having the audacity to eat food in the kitchen. A sickening ignorant post, biased because Medusa is a dog owner.

Why should there not have been 5 dogs in the house what is this sudden interest in numbers?

Because its a small council house with a tiny yard. Completely unsuitable.

thats not blaming jade. Thats stating that a child should not be left alone in someone elses house with someone elses dogs.

Thank you! That's exactly what I'm saying.

She was there, but some factors (unknown apart from to those directly involved) resulted in her being a situation that should not have occurred. I'm not in the position to blame specifically for that because I don't know enough information to say whether any individual was at at fault or whether it was the result of a whole selection of things including things which could not have been predicted.

There's a verdict which is sometimes given at inquests which is 'misadventure'. That is given when nobody foresaw the devastating results of the inadvisable things were happening around the time of the death. I have no idea whether that will apply in these circumstances because I have insufficient information- I have to believe that somebody who is investigating Jade's death will make the decision on whether one person is to blame or Jade's death was the result of misadventure.

---------- Post added 08-04-2013 at 14:35 ----------

What about this:

For having the audacity to eat food in the kitchen. A sickening ignorant post, biased because Medusa is a dog owner.

No, not for having the audacity to do anything!

I would never advise ANYBODY to walk alone into a room filled with dogs that aren't their own, without the owner present, and certainly not a child.

That was inadvisable behaviour, but she was a child so she wasn't necessarily going to know that. Other factors may have been at play and we simply don't know about that.

Let the investigators investigate and if they decide that the owner is at fault then that's their decision. The existing law of endangering human life is applicable here if they do decide that.

Because its a small council house with a tiny yard. Completely unsuitable.

Ours is a small house and we have four it's not an issue.

Do you live on Hag Fold then? Is your house the same size and layout?

Maybe if you'd been to these houses like I have (I used to live in the next suburb along) you might think different.

Or then again you might not because you have four dogs and a biased slant on the case, especially if it involves changes to dog ownership.

Do you live on Hag Fold then? Is your house the same size and layout?

Maybe if you'd been to these houses like I have (I used to live in the next suburb along) you might think different.

Or then again you might not because you have four dogs and a biased slant on the case, especially if it involves changes to dog ownership.

Of course you wouldn't be biased against because you don't own dogs.

I don't know, it might well be smaller. The point i'm trying to make is that there isn't an issue with them. They respond to commands which is all I ask of them and whatever they decide to do as far as ownership goes I will comply with, not necessarily amicably but nevertheless.

What about this:

having not been in the kitchen at the time you have no idea what happened.

5 dogs in a small house is not a problem if they are well exercised.

Edited by llamatron

Of course you wouldn't be biased against because you don't own dogs.

Do you know for a fact I don't own dogs?

I'll help you out, at the moment I don't, but I have owned several in the past (although not more than one at a time).

I'm biased against the kind of people who try and blame the death on someone or something else, just because it might affect their lifestyle.

Do you know for a fact I don't own dogs?

I'll help you out, at the moment I don't, but I have owned several in the past (although not more than one at a time).

I'm biased against the kind of people who try and blame the death on someone or something else, just because it might affect their lifestyle.

Your manner suggested you were not a dog owner and I haven't laid blame on anyone.