Sun holiday tokens

I would not count your chickens, this could spread to the Sun and all through out the Murdock empire.

Just don't get the kids hopes up about the holiday :D

Not sure if u have them all but here are some I have collected

JAWS...MIND...UNIT...TWIN...PATH

SWAN....CLUE...DISC...WIDE...ZANY....LOGO

Hi guys!! I am new to this but, after googling about sun holiday tokens I found this site!! After being in hospital I am now 2 tokens short!! Has anyone still got any spare tokens I could buy from them and they can send through post? Or does anyone know if the sun will be printing anymore? I am gutted we went to primrose valley Yorkshire last year and our little girl loved it!! Would be so sad if we missed it this year!! Thanks guys

Got one spare,youre welcome to it.

does any kind person have any spare sun tokens that they no longer require will reimburse you postage

does any kind person have any spare sun tokens that they no longer require will reimburse you postage

What tokens do you need

will probably still have all last weeks, paper bin gets emptied on Friday

have already got no 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15

have already got no 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15

Have got no's 1 2 3 4 6 7 9 10 11 12 if that helps

any that i not got would be more than welcome will pm u my address and if you can enclose yours i will reimburse you the postage thank you so much

any that i not got would be more than welcome will pm u my address and if you can enclose yours i will reimburse you the postage thank you so much

Ive just sent you a message (at least I think I have not very good on the computer) I will post your tokens tomorrow, dont worry about postage its only a stamp. Just let me know when they arrive.