HOLIDAYS spain

can anyone help us my hubby and myself are looking for an all inclusive holiday in majorca not too pricey but a nice hotel and location

can anyone help us my hubby and myself are looking for an all inclusive holiday in majorca not too pricey but a nice hotel and location

Try the Polencia Park or Romantica in Porta Polencia just the nicest place in the World.

Try the Polencia Park or Romantica in Porta Polencia just the nicest place in the World.

Really ?? Somehow I find that hard to believe !!

All inclusive? Go self catering and experience the local cuisine and support local business out there. You don't have to be chained to the kitchen just because you are self catering. All inclusive to me smacks of idleness and potential food poisoning issues. There are many local eateries wherever you go which are clean and very good value, and you are supporting the local economy. Holidays are an adventure, an exploration, not an all you can eat buffet with cheap booze on tap.

so you want an all-inclusive, good hotel in a nice location, but you dont want to pay a lot of money for it. Good luck with that :cool:

try cala d'or loads of nice little coves/beaches and very clean

alpharooms or on the beach,book your flights and hotel seperate that will keep your costs down.

alpharooms or on the beach,book your flights and hotel seperate that will keep your costs down.

I've used both the above, also try sunshine.co.uk which I've used loads of times.

. All inclusive to me smacks of idleness and potential food poisoning issues.

A holiday is all about idleness hence the word holiday. And why would you get food poisoning in an hotel as opposed to anywhere else?

Really ?? Somehow I find that hard to believe !!

All reight then! I meant after the Arbourthorne.

A holiday is all about idleness hence the word holiday. And why would you get food poisoning in an hotel as opposed to anywhere else?

Exactly! I always go all inclusive. Love to be idle, just relax & sit by the pool and be waited on hand & foot for a fortnight. Never had any food poisoning either.

In 6 weeks I'll be off to Tunisia again for a fortnight for the 3rd time in the same hotel. It really is great value for money £500 each all inclusive for 2 weeks (including transfers, baggage etc), the food is good and guaranteed sunshine & idleness! Riadh Palms, Sousse if you fancy it! :D

PS sorry it aint Spain - but do you have to do Spain?

Edited by HarmOKnee