The new wind turbines, to the East of Sheffield.

He is just doing his job. I do not know where you were in relation to the site but if you had gone through locked gates and into the construction area then you should not have been there. Referring to him as an idiot just makes you look bad.

You've assumed totally wrong. :roll:

Well we finally got up there this afternoon, the little un was totally unphased by their sheer size, though she did enjoy the little walk. Parked on Brampton lane btw, by the site entrance. Only downside was the idiot security bloke who tried to lecture me on trespass law, big mistake. :hihi:

It's a field, empty bar the turbine, so god only knows what he thought we may steal ? :rant:

This was Sunday?? I SAW you!! OMG!! You had red shorts on wearing sandals ya?

I went back up to find a better route and ended up near a death ash place for throwing dead peeps ashes or something. Found a good spot though for a walk up to one. And stuff.

I nearly got out and shouted 'MEGGOOO' ! at you. But, you looked hard, so drove away thinking I had a lucky escape :D

This was Sunday?? I SAW you!! OMG!! You had red shorts on wearing sandals ya?

I went back up to find a better route and ended up near a death ash place for throwing dead peeps ashes or something. Found a good spot though for a walk up to one. And stuff.

I nearly got out and shouted 'MEGGOOO' ! at you. But, you looked hard, so drove away thinking I had a lucky escape :D

Black walking trousers and red Paramo coat mate, so good job you didn't shout "me". :D

Black walking trousers and red Paramo coat mate, so good job you didn't shout "me". :D

Did you have three kids with you? Taking a pic of one electronic windmill on whatever the other road name was?

Two kids with me mate, little lass and my hoody 15 yr old.

Two kids with me mate, little lass and my hoody 15 yr old.

Not you then. Dam. That guy looked fit :(:(

I reckon we should have a unofficial SF meet at the turbines. All pile in that pub and get hammered and stagger/crawl to the electronic windmills.

Half of us would get knocked over by trendy ladies in new minis - and the brave souls that make it would have a mass brawl underneath a big fan.

When the coppers turn up we will just say 'We are off the internet looking at electronic windmills from Sheffield Forum' and then drive home drunk.

Not you then. Dam. That guy looked fit :(:(

I reckon we should have a unofficial SF meet at the turbines. All pile in that pub and get hammered and stagger/crawl to the electronic windmills.

Half of us would get knocked over by trendy ladies in new minis - and the brave souls that make it would have a mass brawl underneath a big fan.

When the coppers turn up we will just say 'We are off the internet looking at electronic windmills from Sheffield Forum' and then drive home drunk.

I'm up for it mate, reyt plan. :love:

I'm up for it mate, reyt plan. :love:

Yeah!! These things are just AWESOME!! Sorry to hear you had some jumped up wally pestering you about BS trespass. I drove my lada right up to one. Bloke in day glo gay jacket got a rocket of me and he started crying.

Let's get it on!!

Who want's a meet at the windy millers? :D

I suggest some synchronised falling o'er, and everyone turning up in day glo jackets as a tribute to those we'll ignore. :hihi:

I suggest some synchronised falling o'er, and everyone turning up in day glo jackets as a tribute to those we'll ignore. :hihi:

Defo!! Shaz can co ordinate the chaos and hand out hotdogs and we can fall over on command to updown turned cross playbacks :hihi::D

at least they arent as ugly as solar panels

at least they arent as ugly as solar panels

These new ones look sexy :love: