Football & gravy.

One thing Blades are REALISTS, we dont have the football gods on our side, we battle on and accept our fate, a Championship yo yo club. Paying our way and hopeing for some good fortune at some stage.

Where as your lot cling on to championship status by the finger nails, claim to be massive, talk about european glory as if you were euro cup winners for twenty years running !! when in reality your club is the same a Championship yo yo club, and all your club can boast is its collected more winding up orders than trophys in the past 5 plus decades!!

Reality is knowing our place, i am comfortable with that.

id hardly call 4 pts off 10th place with a gih hanging on with the finger nails titfer mi old:D

FOOTBALL & GRAVY

Gravy gravy have to much it makes you crazy,

Gravy gravy its so good it makes you lazy.

Gravy gravy make it thick & so very tasty,

Gravy gravy on yorki pudding or on pastry.

Gravy gravy eat to much it makes you weighty,

Gravy gravy even have some when your eighty.

Gravy gravy no matter what posh or stately,

Gravy gravy so they hide it "ho" that's so shady.

Gravy gravy fooootball & gravvvvvy

some might love it its soooo zany.

id hardly call 4 pts off 10th place with a gih hanging on with the finger nails titfer mi old:D

Your in denial :) look behind you :)

Still a cracking 3 points for you Saturday.

Your in denial :) look behind you :)

Still a cracking 3 points for you Saturday.

indeed, only 4 points from a possible 10th place

BUT

4 points from a possible 23rd place too

You'll find i NEVER doubted Jones, done what is needed in the 1st season following promotion and consolidated, dont care if its taken loans, we'll still be htere, we'll be comfortable next season and push for promotion the year after..you mark my words, if we come down, i'll pay for the entire night on the next forum meet:thumbsup:

Gonna take your advice TAT and get to bed with a pint of water...working all day tom and then on call, sweet dreams people.

Nighty night night night night night.

Ill back you up on that webby mate. I for one admit i got to the stage were i thought DJ had blown it,and TBH wouldnt have been too upset if he had gone. Thankfully MM saw things differently and i do think next season we will be aiming for play offs.Never expected anything but survival this season,we will have learnt a few lessons this year,players like prutton,llera and maybe even JJ[feel bad saying that after yesterdays performance]and others need shipping out and some better quality players need bringing in,still think we will build from this season and the futures looking positive.

Ill back you up on that webby mate. I for one admit i got to the stage were i thought DJ had blown it,and TBH wouldnt have been too upset if he had gone. Thankfully MM saw things differently and i do think next season we will be aiming for play offs.Never expected anything but survival this season,we will have learnt a few lessons this year,players like prutton,llera and maybe even JJ[feel bad saying that after yesterdays performance]and others need shipping out and some better quality players need bringing in,still think we will build from this season and the futures looking positive.

Please note, no one suggested Web1 doubted Jones!! web1 is a top poster, but on this occasion misread my post, i refered to the expectation of Jones P45.

Am sure you would agree Jones was under serious preasure.

Please note, no one suggested Web1 doubted Jones!! web1 is a top poster, but on this occasion misread my post, i refered to the expectation of Jones P45.

Am sure you would agree Jones was under serious preasure.

No doubt about it,like i say i wouldnt have been too sad to see him go.I think the chairman deserves a lot of credit for sticking with him.

You'll find i NEVER doubted Jones, done what is needed in the 1st season following promotion and consolidated, dont care if its taken loans, we'll still be htere, we'll be comfortable next season and push for promotion the year after..you mark my words, if we come down, i'll pay for the entire night on the next forum meet:thumbsup:

Gonna take your advice TAT and get to bed with a pint of water...working all day tom and then on call, sweet dreams people.

Nighty night night night night night.

Web1 you're a top bloke and the supreme optimist, if you'd have been on the Titanic you'd have said "don't worry we'll miss that iceberg":hihi:

Web1 you're a top bloke and the supreme optimist, if you'd have been on the Titanic you'd have said "don't worry we'll miss that iceberg":hihi:

:hihi:

He is ace isn't he? :)

He made me know I wasn't alone in wanting to stick with DJ. He kept the faith like a true Owl - which is really unusual as he's a (self-confessed) relatively new convert.

:hihi:

He is ace isn't he? :)

He made me know I wasn't alone in wanting to stick with DJ. He kept the faith like a true Owl - which is really unusual as he's a (self-confessed) relatively new convert.

I know I told him it was tragic :hihi::hihi:

surely its cabbage with gravy NOT lettuce?

:huh: