Football & gravy.

look it up :) then try the word obsessed !! followed by the word deluded :)

All applicable :) To the blue side of the city.

Look up the word massive , :) and you almost have a Owl dictionary :)

Obsessed...thinking we are deluded about being massive.

COS WE ARE MASSIVE....(see i'm even shouting it)

Different gravy???oh yes, blades made with boiled kettle water and granules...

The MASSIVE made with all the trimmings.

night all...learnt when to bow out.:wave:

And you look up reality in league one :D

One thing Blades are REALISTS, we dont have the football gods on our side, we battle on and accept our fate, a Championship yo yo club. Paying our way and hopeing for some good fortune at some stage.

Where as your lot cling on to championship status by the finger nails, claim to be massive, talk about european glory as if you were euro cup winners for twenty years running !! when in reality your club is the same a Championship yo yo club, and all your club can boast is its collected more winding up orders than trophys in the past 5 plus decades!!

Reality is knowing our place, i am comfortable with that.

Edited by TAT

One thing Blades are REALISTS, we dont have the football gods on our side, we battle on and accept our fate, a Championship yo yo club. Paying our way and hopeing for some good fortune at some stage.

Where as your lot cling on to championship status by the finger nails, claim to be massive, talk about european glory as if you were euro cup winners for twenty years running !! when in reality your club is the same a Championship yo yo club, and all your club can boast is its collected more winding up orders than trophys in the past 5 plus decades!!

Top stuff you are starting to make sense.

Obsessed...thinking we are deluded about being massive.

COS WE ARE MASSIVE....(see i'm even shouting it)

Different gravy???oh yes, blades made with boiled kettle water and granules...

The MASSIVE made with all the trimmings.

night all...learnt when to bow out.:wave:

Nice effort web1:) you sleep well.

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 00:45 ----------

Top stuff you are starting to make sense.

Dont you go soft on me Corker, :)

Nice effort web1:) you sleep well.

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 00:45 ----------

Dont you go soft on me Corker, :)

Me soft don't be daft I loved you drawing today.

Me soft don't be daft I loved you drawing today.

And within seconds, we are back to the word obsessed :)

Clinging on???

No claims..just fact, we are massive...top 10 attendance.:hihi:

Never heard anyone say we were euro contenders, just the fact we have been there and you haven't, like saying united/ deane scored the 1st prem goal.

Sounding a little bitter there Tat old bean, we can boast about a lot more than your gang, agreed we have been a yo-yo club whilst(int that a posh word) i've been watching em, but i reckon we will build and push on strong from here on in, said before,DJ is a builder and a great manager,MM knows what is needed to support the plan and tbf your lot should be in a lot more solid position than you are, if ya know what i mean..stella is helping me type.

Edited by web1

And within seconds, we are back to the word obsessed :)

Not obssesed just thinking about the next few weeks where you could be gutted, I have got loads and loads of Blades m8s but just for your arrogance I hope you fail big time.

I love gravy, in fact its winding me up in order to be obsessed & have massive amounts on my greasy chip butty ....

Northern lads love gravy mmmmm:hihi:

Clinging on???

No claims..just fact, we are massive...top 10 attendance.:hihi:

Never heard anyone say we were euro contenders, just the fact we have been there and you haven't, like saying united/ deane scored the 1st prem goal.

Sounding a little bitter there Tat old bean, we can boast about a lot more than your gang, agreed we have been a yo-yo club whilst(int that a posh word) i've been watching em, but i reckon we will build and push on strong from here on in, said before,DJ is a builder and a great manager,MM knows what is needed to support the plan and tbf your lot should be in a lot more solid position than you are, if ya know what i mean..stella is helping me type.

Stella may be effecting your judgement as well, is this the Same Dave Jones, who was expecting his P45 for the first half of the season? "a great manager" !! still in a relegation fighting zone!! A builder ?? with loanees ?!!!!! One possible season back in the Championship does not stop you being a yo yo club. Put thse cans away :)

You need more water matey:)

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 01:03 ----------

Not obssesed just thinking about the next few weeks where you could be gutted, I have got loads and loads of Blades m8s but just for your arrogance I hope you fail big time.

Your a real diamond.

Edited by TAT

Stella may be effecting your judgement as well, is this the Same Dave Jones, who was expecting his P45 for the first half of the season? "a great manager" !! still in a relegation fighting zone!! A builder ?? with loanees ?!!!!! One possible season back in the Championship does not stop you being a yo yo club. Put thse cans away :)

You need more water matey:)

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 01:03 ----------

Your a real diamond.

You'll find i NEVER doubted Jones, done what is needed in the 1st season following promotion and consolidated, dont care if its taken loans, we'll still be htere, we'll be comfortable next season and push for promotion the year after..you mark my words, if we come down, i'll pay for the entire night on the next forum meet:thumbsup:

Gonna take your advice TAT and get to bed with a pint of water...working all day tom and then on call, sweet dreams people.

Nighty night night night night night.