Sign in to follow this  

Tabashir Bamboo..Any good? And what are the side effects?

My elderly friend has just started taking Tabashir Bamboo supplements. Four daily, (2 in the morning & 2 at night). She is hoping it will help her with her arthritis. However, she has a number of other health issues & takes a lot of other medicines. I've asked her to check with her Dr before taking them, but she is taking them already :( I dont want to frighten her unnecessarily but I'm worried they may do more harm than good.

I've tried googling, but couldn't find a website that was very clear.

Does anyone have any experience or advice they could share? Thanks.

My elderly friend has just started taking Tabashir Bamboo supplements. Four daily, (2 in the morning & 2 at night). She is hoping it will help her with her arthritis. However, she has a number of other health issues & takes a lot of other medicines. I've asked her to check with her Dr before taking them, but she is taking them already :( I dont want to frighten her unnecessarily but I'm worried they may do more harm than good.

I've tried googling, but couldn't find a website that was very clear.

Does anyone have any experience or advice they could share? Thanks.

Im a big taker of health supplements but have never heard of this.!:confused:

This is the promotional website

http://tabashirbamboo.com/

So my friend has seen this (as a leaflet supplement in a magazine) and is convinced it will help her, but I've struggled to find a great deal of information about it.

This is the promotional website

http://tabashirbamboo.com/

So my friend has seen this (as a leaflet supplement in a magazine) and is convinced it will help her, but I've struggled to find a great deal of information about it.

Now if you had said that it was organic Silica I would have understood. I would still be careful of taking any supplement that hasnt been on a trial first.