Wednesday win and United ermmmmm

Yes, Sheffield Wednesday won & your lot didn't :cool::D Another great weekend! UTMCO! :banana:

Btw, who are the rare posters?............:huh:

Hey up Lestat nice to see you popping in fella, I trust you are good

I know its off topic, but did anyone see Matt Lowton's goal today, what a cracker.....

cb usually starts these threads does he not? :hihi:

and s2 has usually been on by now saying how shocking flynn was/is, an km outstanding :hihi:

CB was at work mate and didnt even have time to listen to listen to the match on Blades player ....Followed on twitter as i was working hard ...Terrible first half and Blades fighting Blades in the stands apparently :huh::huh::huh: Better team in the second half and got a deserved point.... Good win for the Spozzys today and nice to see them all running back to post on their computers while the Blades are out having a pint or 3 :hihi::hihi:

CB was at work mate and didnt even have time to listen to listen to the match on Blades player ....Followed on twitter as i was working hard ...Terrible first half and Blades fighting Blades in the stands apparently :huh::huh::huh: Better team in the second half and got a deserved point.... Good win for the Spozzys today and nice to see them all running back to post on their computers while the Blades are out having a pint or 3 :hihi::hihi:

The Owls have all got smartphones.

We can post and drink at the same time:)

I know its off topic, but did anyone see Matt Lowton's goal today, what a cracker.....

Nah, not seen Lowton's goal yet Longy - will have a look - but JJ's second was far from Spozzy - it was a belter!!! :)

Nah, not seen Lowton's goal yet Longy - will have a look - but JJ's second was far from Spozzy - it was a belter!!! :)

Took both his goals well .

match of the day, love it commenting on the technic,distance, vision and power of the shot, but for me to get that away when being quickly closed down by two players was amazing, not forgetting of course the finish was from a full back.

well done the lad.

Edited by TAT

match of the day, love it commenting on the technic,distance, vision and power of the shot, but for me to get that away when being quickly closed down by two players was amazing, not forgetting of course the finish was from a full back.

well done the lad.

Give over he shinned it :hihi:

thb that why i go missing for days too.. gotta come first unfortunatly until i get the lotto win:hihi:

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 23:44 ----------

well done the lad.

every chance that will win G O S, even more so as begovic is no mug and rumour has it on his way to man u in the summer hence there signing of butland..

uto....laddo says we shoulda been 4-0 up at half time..i'll take the win.

The Owls have all got smartphones.

We can post and drink at the same time:)

LMAO we'll post when we want :hihi:

Fighting each other in the stands now :loopy:

Can tell its squeeky bum time at the lane !! ;)