Walsall vs Sheffield United - match thread 06/04/13

3 home games on spin, Crawley, Swindon & Brentford this is make or break, 9 points or bye bye blackbird.

thats my point bypass surley youd rather be playing away lol! swindon and more so brentford will come to lane with a min target of 3 points

thats my point bypass surley youd rather be playing away lol! swindon and more so brentford will come to lane with a min target of 3 points

They will all come with the aim of stopping United, going for a breakaway goal then putting the wall up, which Wilson has no idea how to combat. Lets face it we should be fearing nobody, playing to our strengths not worrying about little teams like they are.

They will all come with the aim of stopping United, going for a breakaway goal then putting the wall up, which Wilson has no idea how to combat. Lets face it we should be fearing nobody, playing to our strengths not worrying about little teams like they are.

i agree with what you should be doing bp.. just have a feeling the home games many blades think are in the bank are the ones your most vunerable for.. we have seen time and time again this season your boys cant play in front of your home crowd.. when your win at home fans usually still moan the performance wasnt good etc..

i agree with what you should be doing bp.. just have a feeling the home games many blades think are in the bank are the ones your most vunerable for.. we have seen time and time again this season your boys cant play in front of your home crowd.. when your win at home fans usually still moan the performance wasnt good etc..

Know exactly what you mean I've know us win say 5-1 and the sods moan we conceded one.

Know exactly what you mean I've know us win say 5-1 and the sods moan we conceded one.

yeppp its a results game :hihi::hihi: non of us are ever gonna play like barca:hihi:

3 home matches on the bounce and theres no way we can be expected to win all 3 so its the play-off lottery again i am afraid...

Prove me wrong Blades

No need to worry, the goal machine Chris Porter is back to save the day :hihi:

I think we need at least 2 wins from these 3 home games - three draws won't do, now Bournemouth have found their form again.

It will take a big effort to get automatic now... but it could prove to be a good point at Walsall...

Should have been over at half time , second half we showed improvement and deserved the equaliser , that being said the last 20 mins was real pressure from us without actually putting a team to bed , an all too familiar pattern developing with the Blades.

3 home matches on the bounce and theres no way we can be expected to win all 3 so its the play-off lottery again i am afraid...

Prove me wrong Blades

Get yourself there again cb ;):hihi:

Get yourself there again cb ;):hihi:

I think CB coming over last season for play off was brilliant,total respect to him [and CB junior]however considering uniteds play off record,if they are there again this year and CB comes over,well he wants looking at.:hihi::hihi:

Should have been over at half time , second half we showed improvement and deserved the equaliser , that being said the last 20 mins was real pressure from us without actually putting a team to bed , an all too familiar pattern developing with the Blades.

Young McFadzean was lively enough when he came on, he should get a start.

No out and out striker in the side, that is what we are missing.

Who would have ever thought we would be cheering a Chris Porter goal again this season! He looked a lot livlier as well!

Young McFadzean was lively enough when he came on, he should get a start.

No out and out striker in the side, that is what we are missing.

Who would have ever thought we would be cheering a Chris Porter goal again this season! He looked a lot livlier as well!

Eh up grappler:) Back on home soil.:)