Walsall vs Sheffield United - match thread 06/04/13

A draw isn't bad at Walsall.

Behave Robbie it's a crap result at this stage of the season.

A draw isn't bad at Walsall.

Dont bite Robbie, his radio has packed in, armchair blown a spring and his horse gone down :)

An away point will do us fine.

Dont bite Robbie, his radio has packed in, armchair blown a spring and his horse gone down :)

An away point will do us fine.

Lmao :hihi::hihi::hihi: Super Walsall

Suppose your on your way back super fan

Edited by CorkerSWFC

A nervy 3-2 home win and you camp on the United thread:| LOL you cant make it up ..An Owl unhappy with Uniteds result :)

Put the kettle on and enjoy your win.

A nervy 3-2 home win and you camp on the United thread:| LOL you cant make it up ..An Owl unhappy with Uniteds result :)

Put the kettle on and enjoy your win.

And you tell Robstar not to bite, enjoy your trip back from Walsall Tat :hihi:

And you tell Robstar not to bite, enjoy your trip back from Walsall Tat :hihi:

Not been Corker, part time away SUPPORTER, i am :)

Full time home supporter :)

Love my armchair some Saturdays, but not every week eh ?

Had a text message from my mates down there," top away day, Walsall beer fest 10/10...football 1/10" :)

Hard fought draw, onwards and upwards, 3 home matches now on the bounce, Only an Owl could pick on todays Blade result. :) (AND FROM HIS CHAIR TOO ;) typical.

Suppose your on your way back super fan

Walsall in a bit of form, needing results to get into the play offs. Was always going to be a difficult one.

Would have been nice to have 3 points, but sometimes you just have to accept its not achievable.

but most blades say your at your best away... (although i actually think a point is decent )

tat 3 home games on the bounce can hardly inspire you with confidence thinking back to hartlepools etc and all those poor poor home draws...

i have a feeling walsall will be your opponents in the playoff semi, one plus today is you no gills an brizzy city will be on the away trips next season

Can anyone seriousley see united getting promoted ,or is it only me , i am sure most blades fans are in a different world to me please, please please believe me

United will not go up they will blow it just like last year they don't want to go up

You see on last game of year when il post again :)

but most blades say your at your best away... (although i actually think a point is decent )

tat 3 home games on the bounce can hardly inspire you with confidence thinking back to hartlepools etc and all those poor poor home draws...

i have a feeling walsall will be your opponents in the playoff semi, one plus today is you no gills an brizzy city will be on the away trips next season

Our home form and performances have to urn around sometime ! thers no better time than now.

3 home games on spin, Crawley, Swindon & Brentford this is make or break, 9 points or bye bye blackbird.