Walsall vs Sheffield United - match thread 06/04/13

Another tough away game for the mighty blades , Walsall are 1 of the form teams at the moment and will want a play off spot themselves .

Every game is a must win game at this point in the season , whatever happens we will be cheering them on another SOLD OUT away following (proper support)

UTB :)

Another tough away game for the mighty blades , Walsall are 1 of the form teams at the moment and will want a play off spot themselves .

Every game is a must win game at this point in the season , whatever happens we will be cheering them on another SOLD OUT away following (proper support)

UTB :)

Well said. I'll be there. Last season this was the fixture where it all started to go wrong. Let's hope we turn that on its head tomorrow and make it the start of an unbeaten run that takes us to the place that is too hard for the Owls!:)

Nothing, and I mean nothing but a win will do tomorrow we have to put pressure on the clubs above us, or we'll get left behind I think we'll win going for 2-1 United.

I think that it's highly likely that the game will turn out to be similar to last seasons game,Walsall also need to win,so I expect them to go all out,so DW won't be annoyed that a team,such as Carlisle,damn them,lined up to stop the Blades scoring.

There should be gaps for the Blades to exploit with Walsall attacking,but then Stevenage played an attacking game and the Blades couldn't score any against them and conceded 4,so it wouldn't surprise me if that happened again either.

Last season was an awful time to play them.

LJF out injured the game before, Maguire and Lowton both suspended.

Obviously the goals scored last season was by a striker who is no longer here.

Hopefully this season we can right the wrongs. Walsall will look to have us though, as they're looking for a play off spot.., this could work in our favour, as we can pick them off as they attack.

Dull 0-0 writen all over it!

One of the things making me happy today is both of us really need all 3 points. You can have 'em if we can! ;)

0-1 to The Blades.

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 16:30 ----------

phew eh? 1-1 :)

Edited by potlegs
to make it make sense!