Owls v Blackburn

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say if we beat Millwall we'll be safe and no reason why we shouldnt beat them.

Gi' oe'r nah CB! :hihi:

Pity you weren't at all spozzy eh?

Been v quiet on the Blade front tonight Pal Mega, Robbie, Titfer & Rossy about then Bypass you and Longy turn up together :)

Edited by potlegs

gi' oe'r nah cb! :hihi:

Been v quiet on the blade front tonight pal only mega n rossy about then you and longy turn up together :)

really ??????? :)

Gi' oe'r nah CB! :hihi:

Pity you weren't at all spozzy eh?

Been v quiet on the Blade front tonight Pal only Mega n Rossy about then you and Longy turn up together :)

Been busy at work today Potty ...You didnt even see me in facebook today did ya LOL

Looking like the play-offs again for us , Glad we have Chris Porter back :hihi::hihi::hihi: Enjoy your win but what a rollercoaster ride match it sounded , the spozzy were in the bottom 3 for a bit then you were like 13th in the table then bottom 3 again then 13th :hihi::hihi: Looks like you will stay stay up which is unfortunate ;)

Soz - did amend Titfer :)

We are 18th CB not 13th - yet! Lol.

I rarely do Facebook Pal.

I know busy and I usually get on here at some point regardless, the only time I didn't get on till late was cos I was in the pub after Cardiff game. Reckon that's where a few of your lot are on the way back from Walsall. Only made a comment 'cos your lot always do. :) Give 'n' take CB

Edited by potlegs

Spozzy i tell ya Spozzy

Yeah that's exactly how United need to be now :hihi:

Pretty average 1st half but deseved to be in front,we were dire 1st 30mins 2nd half,it was as though we sat back,I said with Antonio out it was time for JJ to step up and yesterday he did.JJ could do this either in Premier or parks football,pants and then yesterday,bring on Millwall.

To top it all udders and posh gave us the perfect result.

Superb post Hotmale. Very intelligently worded and thought out.

I however will reduce things to a baser level and say I am going with my heart - I confess I have even put this in my Super 6 - (no good at gambling me) SWFC 3 - 0 Blackburn. Madine & JJ to score 2 of 'em OG the 3rd. :hihi:

And No, I wasn't drinking last night either!

I am actually extremely concerned today -if we don't get all 3 points I fear the worst for the rest of our season - I dislike dogfights.:help:

Speedy - change your water please!

Cheers L :thumbsup:

I'm glad my negativity didn't filter through to the team. I couldn't get yesterday as I was working in Whitby. I was gonna contact Melthebell, but I didn't have chance, I had to get back quick. Looking forward to my crab and prawns later. :)

Good win for our boys, the reporter on Talksport said it was a good end to end game. Somehow, I believe that more than I believe Radio Sheffield's comments at times, as RS (quite rightly) tends to be somewhat biased.

Cheers L :thumbsup:

I'm glad my negativity didn't filter through to the team. I couldn't get yesterday as I was working in Whitby. I was gonna contact Melthebell, but I didn't have chance, I had to get back quick. Looking forward to my crab and prawns later. :)

Good win for our boys, the reporter on Talksport said it was a good end to end game. Somehow, I believe that more than I believe Radio Sheffield's comments at times, as RS (quite rightly) tends to be somewhat biased.

i was in scarborough anyway lol

Cheers for that one . You can't take everything from us blades you know :)

I now declare that the Blades (or Blabes, as someone called them on another thread ...... I like the name Blabes) are officially the Kings of losing to teams that haven't won for 10 years.

Wednesday are Massive and Different Class.

We're not safe yet though. :(

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 11:57 ----------

i was in scarborough anyway lol

You did right, Whitby was packed.

I now declare that the Blades (or Blabes, as someone called them on another thread ...... I like the name Blabes) are officially the Kings of losing to teams that haven't won for 10 years.

Wednesday are Massive and Different Class.

We're not safe yet though. :(

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 11:57 ----------

You did right, Whitby was packed.

scarborough was lol