Owls v Blackburn

Massive Massive Massive result for the OWLS WE ARE STAYING UP, I AM GETTING BLINDO TONIGHT AV IT !!!

Don't know how we won that game, second-half we were awful but one moment of magic got the job done and results have mainly gone our way today.

Thought JJ, Buxton, Holden, Llera and Gardner were good today, the rest ranged from ok to poor.

Massive Massive Massive result for the OWLS WE ARE STAYING UP, I AM GETTING BLINDO TONIGHT AV IT !!!

Good on yer Corks ...I've got a Litre Bottle o' Famous Grouse for tonight .. U.T.O .. :thumbsup:

Great win today although we never win easy!another 7 points should see us safe.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Don't know how we won that game, second-half we were awful but one moment of magic got the job done and results have mainly gone our way today.

Right from the kick-off in the first half after JJ had that great run at goal in the first 15 second I said to my brother that JJ had turned up for the game today. He was great today and gave us the edge.

I would like the stewards in the paddock to test the Wednesday players in the second half though. I'm sure someone slips some tranquillisers into their half-time Horlicks.

Thought JJ, Buxton, Holden, Llera and Gardner were good today, the rest ranged from ok to poor.

I disagree. I thought that we looked pretty resilient in the second half. We had a wobble for 15 minutes or so. Other than that, we had more passion, desire and posession than Blackburn. You missed Helan and Lita off your list of players who played well.

They looked shockingly bad, especially defensively. They have a lot to do to stay up.

I thought we played well with the exception of the first 25 mins in the 2nd half. HUGE result and the other games finally went our way for a change. Really need to make this game in hand count and pick up the win on tuesday vs an out of form millwall.

I disagree. I thought that we looked pretty resilient in the second half. We had a wobble for 15 minutes or so. Other than that, we had more passion, desire and posession than Blackburn. You missed Helan and Lita off your list of players who played well.

They looked shockingly bad, especially defensively. They have a lot to do to stay up.

I'm with you on this blackburn were poor, spent more time rehearsing for the Olympic " chuck thi sen ont floor " ;)

Streaky win today,we gave the ball away too much 2nd half and defended far too deep and were poor for the 1st 10-15 mins.

The ref seemed not to punish thier constant use of the hand in controlling the ball,infact blackburn were almost guilty of playing rugby,he also booked gardner when hed clearly got the ball,it was almost 11vs.12 he was that poor.

JJ when hes like that you just want to bottle him,the winner was sublime,it was past the keeper before hed even moved,Olifinjana must have covered every inch of s6 today,though hes clearly rusty.

Decent game for the neutral,must be said 2 VERY poor sides,blackburn had lots of shots from distance that were simply pathetic efforts,wednesday at times struggled to string together two passes.

Great win today although we never win easy!another 7 points should see us safe.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

i think 5 will do if the win comes against milwall... blackburn are in serious trouble the irony when they finally sacked kean they were well on course for automatic promotion

well i'm not ever going to be jj's biggest fan but thank god he was in there today. first half was fairly even, second we just didn't turn up apart from jj's goal, both his goals were quality. I said before the game if we beat Blackburn and millwall we will stay up, i'll stick to that prediction. also need to get the missus to a couple more games, she's still undefeted:)

I thought we played well with the exception of the first 25 mins in the 2nd half. HUGE result and the other games finally went our way for a change. Really need to make this game in hand count and pick up the win on tuesday vs an out of form millwall.

Millwall are unbeaten in six so hardly out of form. A good time to be playing them though with their semi coming up on Saturday.