Owls v Blackburn

Got to say aswell an exellent turn out from the fans, over 24k and only around 1k of them Blackburn fans. Great seeing the kop and north stand looking full, it's been a while:)

Lets not also forget,yes blackburn are on a terrible run,but they have some class players there and really should be a lot higher than they are.Still cant see them going down.

I would be very surprised to see them go down but no ones too good to go down and having a slump like there's at this time of the season is probably the worst time, at least we have had time to try to rectify the problems we had early on, they have 5 ish games to do it in

I would be very surprised to see them go down but no ones too good to go down and having a slump like there's at this time of the season is probably the worst time, at least we have had time to try to rectify the problems we had early on, they have 5 ish games to do it in

I think they could go down, on an awful run, not many games left and the teams at the bottom have all shown they can win games.

Id say weve more or less gotten to grips with how to win games in the championship, if it wasn't for those 2 horrific runs of form, (dont think any other team that has been on a run that bad twice!!) who knows where we could be

Id say weve more or less gotten to grips with how to win games in the championship, if it wasn't for those 2 horrific runs of form, (dont think any other team that has been on a run that bad twice!!) who knows where we could be

"IF !!! AND "IF utd had better home form :)

both teams are where they are because thats where they deserve to be. ITS A FACT ;)

Lets not also forget,yes blackburn are on a terrible run,but they have some class players there and really should be a lot higher than they are.Still cant see them going down.

Blackburn are a very poor side (not helped by losing their best player for 6 months), and look like they're certs for L1 - as a club they are a shambles, and will probably struggle in L1 next season like Coventry and Portsmouth have, with the off-field issues. Their only hope of survival is that the bottom half of the Championship is filled with poor sides, but at least most of those have some fighting spirit (like Peterborough and the owls).

Blackburn are a very poor side (not helped by losing their best player for 6 months), and look like they're certs for L1 - as a club they are a shambles, and will probably struggle in L1 next season like Coventry and Portsmouth have, with the off-field issues. Their only hope of survival is that the bottom half of the Championship is filled with poor sides, but at least most of those have some fighting spirit (like Peterborough and the owls).

We showed some last season when beating you to second spot, as for poor teams - Walsall.

Edited by top4718

Not been to many matches this season, but have been to the Barnsley and B'burn games. Not been impressed with Kirkland, despite a good save against Barnsley, he does not command his area, which I find alarming for a man as tall as he is. Blackburns 2nd goal should have been his, the guy was in the 6 yard box when he headed it in, surely Kirkland should have taken command of that situation. He also (needlessly) gave away the penalty, and another ref might have sent him off for that challenge. I think Holden is a bit lightweight, and Coke needs to learn to pass the ball properly, most of his passes come up short.

Plenty of positives, Olifynjana could be a real asset when he has palyed a few more games, and could be one for next season.

We showed some last season when beating you to second spot, as for poor teams - Walsall.

I think you'll find the part you put in bold was a compliment, but as usual you have to come back with puerile statements.

"IF !!! AND "IF utd had better home form :)

both teams are where they are because thats where they deserve to be. ITS A FACT ;)

Yer right there Tat we deserve to be in the champioship and you deserve to be in league 1.

I think you'll find the part you put in bold was a compliment, but as usual you have to come back with puerile statements.

Excuse me for not putting enough bold script but saying the Championship is full of poor sides but some have fight is a dig in anybodys book, I think most of these "poor Championship" sides would quite easily see off the blades on current form.