Plane round handsworth at night?

Five pages of posts and I'm still no wiser as to what the plane was flying round for!! It stopped me from getting to sleep in Mosborough last night, and I've felt rubbish all day at work today, so will whoever it is please go and fly somewhere else tonight as I'm working tomorrow too.:rant:

Could i suggest this. :)

what do you mean by hardly gym rat?

what do you mean by hardly gym rat?

HS2 - hardly flattening streets in Killamarsh.

It was over S10 (Crosspool) last night - or at least a small plane was.

If I was going to make a guess, I would say it was something to do with the LED street lights - probably miles off the mark.

S13 heard a plane passing over at around 21.30 - couldn't see anything though.(it's a bit cloudy)wasn't sure if it was traffic noise from Parkway, but did sound like a plane.

21.38 heard plane sound and saw plane light it was heading north.

Might be scheduled plane heading to Doncs airport though.

21.47 another plane noise though can't see anything!

hi gymrat afraid your wrong ,was at our meeting in killamarsh, when they said they have already had letters to confirm all street going,on compulsory purchase, also 2 factorys one hotel and numerous farms know i'm off subject a bit ,but that's why i think planes up doing a survey.

Could i suggest this. :)

Ha ha!! Tried them but can't sleep as I can hear the blood rushing round in my ears!!

hi gymrat afraid your wrong ,was at our meeting in killamarsh, when they said they have already had letters to confirm all street going,on compulsory purchase, also 2 factorys one hotel and numerous farms know i'm off subject a bit ,but that's why i think planes up doing a survey.

really? care to list them?

HS2 will barely encroach on Killamarsh, Station Road, Cutlers Close ect are the only area that will be affected and it`s not clear at all whether they will be in the so called 20 meter clear zone or not, same for Ross & Catherall, some of the 33KV overhead lines would need to be moved as they are within the same distance.

Further away Home decor is in the middle of the track and will almost certainly be pulled down and the same with the Sitwell but there may be maneuvering when "on the ground" surveying starts

what hotel is there in Killamarsh?

hi yes its the sitwell all of station road cutlers etc, the width is 60 metre track all in all 180 metres from boundry to boundry

hi yes its the sitwell all of station road cutlers etc, the width is 60 metre track all in all 180 metres from boundry to boundry

so, like I said - hardly flattening streets word of advice mate - dont over exaggerate your position of you want public sympathy.