Plane round handsworth at night?

Did you know some residents already had cpo letters,also we were told, that there is going to be 14 trains an hour both ways= 28 an hour in total .

Did you know some residents already had cpo letters,also we were told, that there is going to be 14 trains an hour both ways= 28 an hour in total .

really - I have several customers there, which houses?

Edited by truman

Glad I'm not the only one who heard it, was driving me mad the other night.

However, yesterday (Sunday) a light plane was flying around all afternoon too, and I wondered if it was the same one. I was in and out of the garden in Gleadless and noticed it everytime I went out.

But when I lived on Dyke Vale Road, I always notice the drone of a plane at 11.30 on one particular night every week over several years, which I presumed was a weekly scheduled flight heading to Manchester/East Midlands/Leeds Bradford, so when I heard the plane again the other night, wondered if it was that, but not after it was flying round for as long as it was.

Glad we've concluded what it is and kept on topic after 6 pages, anyway......!

This plane was doing my nut the other night at woodhouse mill and said to my mrs it's a police plane looking for weed factories !

Not just hands worth I live in kimberworth rotherham and its been flying round there also between 11 and 1am!!! Deffo not the helicopter, wish it would do one!

This plane was doing my nut the other night at woodhouse mill and said to my mrs it's a police plane looking for weed factories !

The Police raided a cannabis establishment above HK Flavour Chinese Birley Moor Road today shortly after 1 o'clock.

Only 5 plants.

Is this thing on the up though.

Is this the reason for the plane who knows?

Edited by Shorehamboy

The Police raided a cannabis factory above HK Flavour Chinese Birley Moor Road today shortly after 1 o'clock.

Only 5 plants.

Is this thing on the up though.

Is this the reason for the plane who knows?

Hardly a factory was it.

I can't believe people are claiming they can't sleep for the noise of one small plane.

Heaven help you if you lived under one of Heathrow's flight paths, then you might have something worth complaining about. And when I did live there, I and my neighbours seemed to be able to get on with our lives without claiming sleep deprivation.