Plane round handsworth at night?

do you know what Lidar is?

...is it someone who is learning to drink cider?

George Osborne is probably sat in it with thermal imaging equipment. Checking to see who has empty bedrooms.

LOL! I like it!

Copied from my facebook page:

just rang 101 and the police have said the plane is doing some sort or survey and is authorised by the government!!!!!

What a waste of police time.

Argh I wish I was a pilot I'd helicopter over your house just to annoy you.

To gymrat, 1 i'm not your mate, 2 not exaggerating,3 not after sympathy,4 what else do you call knocking down about 40 houses on three streets?Also i don't live on those streets i just feel for the people who do,and was commenting on what i thought the plane was doing.

Soooo did we get a real answer? I saw it a few days ago over Holbrook but was to lazy to start a thread.

To gymrat, 1 i'm not your mate, 2 not exaggerating,3 not after sympathy,4 what else do you call knocking down about 40 houses on three streets?Also i don't live on those streets i just feel for the people who do,and was commenting on what i thought the plane was doing.

1 - I call everybody mate, mate

2 - there are a heck of a lot more properties been knocked down across the UK

3 - good

4 - did you get your source from the Leader?

answers from local meeting with residents, mp natasha engel counciller Brian Ridgeway plus others canal society etc , also information from matlock county council.

answers from local meeting with residents, mp natasha engel counciller Brian Ridgeway plus others canal society etc , also information from matlock county council.

I know Natasha well - it`s the first time I`ve heard reference to a 160 meter exclusion zone, who mentioned that to you?

never made reference to a 120 exculsion zone.

never made reference to a 120 exculsion zone.

neither did I (I said 160mtrs (in error) so that shows you know you did.

60 meter track, 180 meters edge to edge leaves a 120 meter exclusion zone, thats a large area of trackside.

You were simply at the same meeting as the Leader reporter.

hi dont know who was there from leader,but natasha was there and we were told that 180 metres from boundry to boundry, taking station rd with it so we were told at the meeting so that puts them in the zone,also the people on station road have had letters ,some have not ,so if you know natasha well,give her a ring and confirm it.

hi dont know who was there from leader,but natasha was there and we were told that 180 metres from boundry to boundry, taking station rd with it so we were told at the meeting so that puts them in the zone,also the people on station road have had letters ,some have not ,so if you know natasha well,give her a ring and confirm it.

I`ll ask her when I see her next.

I read the whole width was 60 meters (which is more likely) and its not decided yet whether Station Road will go or will they simply move the track 3 meters to the left to miss it.

The meeting (and report) we both seem to be hearing about was akin to asking turkeys what they think about Christmas.