Wadsley bridge binsted

Moving back to wadsley bridge on binsted from gleadless was wondering if its still OK on there when I lived at wadsley bridge it was sound never no trouble will be bringing my new born up around there any one know the nice schools

We are also moving onto Binsted in the near future, all being well. Its still a nice quiet area, according to several friends who also live on there. Parson cross church of England school is probably the best school in the area, its one of the best in Sheffield!

We are also moving onto Binsted in the near future, all being well. Its still a nice quiet area, according to several friends who also live on there. Parson cross church of England school is probably the best school in the area, its one of the best in Sheffield!

That's good to no were I live now is really nice and quite but a very rough run down area with nothing to do i live neary gleadless vally on a private estate u get a lot for ya money . hopefully will b a good move thanks for replying

Are you talking about Binsted Council flats or Binsted housing estate?

I have relatives on both and both are happy on there with no problems.

Binsted grove on the top half half can be a problem with parking spaces as cars only park on one side of the road and getting off the estate in the snow can be awkward but the Council has put an extra grit bin on the Grove which has made it easier this year.

Also on the Grove and Avenue some living room windows are on street level not giving much privacy on one side of the road from people walking past. All in all though a much sought after estate with no through road so no heavy traffic, less crime and quite a few cul-de-sacs, great for kids safety.

Are you talking about Binsted Council flats or Binsted housing estate?

I have relatives on both and both are happy on there with no problems.

Binsted grove on the top half half can be a problem with parking spaces as cars only park on one side of the road and getting off the estate in the snow can be awkward but the Council has put an extra grit bin on the Grove which has made it easier this year.

Also on the Grove and Avenue some living room windows are on street level not giving much privacy on one side of the road from people walking past. All in all though a much sought after estate with no through road so no heavy traffic, less crime and quite a few cul-de-sacs, great for kids safety.

Thanks for the positive reply just wanted to make sure I'm making the right move moving on to binsted avenue on the cul de sac seems very nice