What about Kelham Island area?

we used to live at cornish place, it was lovely - quiet, clean, great neighbours and great views on to the river. good access to the tram and cheap in a taxi to town. nice pubs and coffee shops near by.

we have moved to hillsborough in to a house and i really dislike the area. id live in kelham island again without hesitation.

i work in kelham island area and agree a good buzz around the place with new developments in place

its one upcoming desirable area to live in:D

Any recent info from the area and especially the Kelham Mills flats?

People who they live in there. Any issues?

I have secured a flat in the Kelham Mills and It will be much appreciated if you could give me some information from the area and the flats (I secured one in Cardigan House, Adelaide Lane).

I am guessing the area changed a lot since the last few years as I have been down there and it seems a quiet place with some nice pubs around.

I will appreciate if you could pass me some information on how it is now, if it is getting better and if I am doing the right decision to buy a flat there.

very good up and coming area of sheffield

you should have no issues

all buildings work going on in the area so more desirable city living

Thank you very much funnroy

Edited by mecheng46