20 years ago today..

well ok i mean seeing us win a trophy:) of course for you blades that would probably mean you having to be that age to see that;)

Not quite; we've seen FA cup semi's & League cup semi, been to numerous P/Off finals and we have won a championship, okay 4th division but it's a championship. Okay never won a final but we do get there.

How many teams can say they've lost at Old Wembley, New Wembley & Millennium Stadium in a P/Off final only us & Reading so we're unique.

Not quite; we've seen FA cup semi's & League cup semi, been to numerous P/Off finals and we have won a championship, okay 4th division but it's a championship. Okay never won a final but we do get there.

How many teams can say they've lost at Old Wembley, New Wembley & Millennium Stadium in a P/Off final only us & Reading so we're unique.

yea i'll give ya that:)

You forgot the first premiership goal scored mate.:)

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 19:10 ----------

and after:( it wouldn't be as fun if it was all winning though would it:)

Exactly:hihi:

You forgot the first premiership goal scored mate.:)

Cheers Gazza I did

Its ironic Sheffields biggest football sucess have been off the pitch and resides in the Owls catchment area.

The United Academy !

There was no dig by speedy it's just you lot can't take it and flick that big fat titty lip ! :hihi:

Fact is you have nothing on us like we have on you ! :love::hihi:

Anyway it was a great day and will never forget those gutted faces on the way home on the the motorway,

Pure class ! LMAO

Here we go again,YES it was a dig just the same as this is AND if you had bothered to read the full thread you may have noticed it was speedy with the "big fat titty lip" as you say, LMAO

By the way,i noticed my posts have been deleted as usual,without anyone telling me why(AGAIN)

This Knitting thread aint bad after all lmao

Its the future mate:hihi:

Its the future mate:hihi:

Look's that way m8 this section has officially gone to pot, just been reading through a couple of threads, and it's just down right thread spoiling and trolling, goodness knows where the mods are I think that warning last night was the first one in months :hihi:

Look's that way m8 this section has officially gone to pot, just been reading through a couple of threads, and it's just down right thread spoiling and trolling, goodness knows where the mods are I think that warning last night was the first one in months :hihi:

The sense of humour seems to have gone,people taking things way too seriously.Like someone has already said,bickering is nothing like bantering.:(

and after:( it wouldn't be as fun if it was all winning though would it:)

It's a different world to what the fans of the likes of Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal experience. A bad season for them is not being in the Champions League... for us it's not being in the Championship!

As said before though, it's wading through those 20 odd years of underachievement, that make the good moments even more special (Deano's PL opener, his chip over Grobbelaar from another postal district, Saunders throw-in off the keeper's back before scoring, beating Arsenal, Leicester 1990, the FA Cup semis etc...). I think I was slightly spoiled in my first years as a season ticket holder being the 1990 promotion season, and then four years in the top flight... slim pickings since then!

At least Man City fans (and to a lesser extent Chelsea fans) have experienced the lower regions in recent times, and must make their recent great days even more special. All we need is a Kevin McCabramovich to come along now... :hihi:

Back on topic, at least that derby day out gave us so far our only goal at Wembley since 1925, and by that old codger Alan Cork! It's a shame we didn't win, it'd have been great to see his beard if we'd got to the final, he'd have been like WG Grace :)

However, I do wish they'd kept Wembley semis just for extreme occasions like a derby, and not for Wigan v Millwall...

That's my thoughts too,but it still goes on,

all i would add to that is for posters to remember if you can't take it,don't give it