Function room/Studio rental for Hen/Birthday Party Dance Classes

Hello.

I regularly run Hen/Birthday Party Burlesque & Cabaret Dance classes/sessions, and am on the lookout for more Sheffield town centre venue`s which have a private function room which is either free or available to hire for hourly rental.

Most parties tend to book for a Saturday afternoon or early evening, for 2-3 hours.

If you have such space, or you know of a venue who may, then please could you reply below, or email or PM me with details.

As above, the venue`s need to be in or as near to the Town Centre as possible for the/my clients who travel into Sheffield for these bookings.

Many thanks,

Lara

Hi Lara,

At Studio 54 we have a large function room available for hire, and the vast majority of the time we have Saturday afternoons and early evenings free.

If you would like some more information, or would like to have a look around the venue then feel free to e-mail us at:

[email protected]

Best Wishes

Studio 54 Team

Hi Lara,

Have you checked out Bar27. We are a stones throw from the Sheffield United football ground right on the edge of the city centre. Take a look at the venue hire album on our facebook page. If you need further information please call me 07984843754. Olivia x

Hi Lara,

I tried to email you on the email link you posted, but it doesn't seem to be working....if you could PM me your email address I have a venue which I think would be perfect for you,

Many thanks,

Kathie