E-cigs/E-cigarettes: MegaThread Discussion

Believe it if you want, but you are seriously mistaken.

Please expand?

I've been using iBreathe liquids since I started with my ecig a couple of months ago, and they taste great. I bought some of the Blue magic ones as recommended above and they are not as good IMO. I have a cherry refill in as I type this and it tastes very plain in comparison to the same flavour in the iBreathe brand :)

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Each to their own with the taste's but the ibreathe one's i find are very bland in taste in comparision to the blue magic ones.

I bought some E Liquids from this WS a few weeks ago, some right bargains on here. They even refunded part of the postage via paypal. 10ml is just 99p at the mo, but they go up at the end of this month to 1.50! still cheap tho! so far ive tried Blackberry, Irish Cream, Chocolate and the Apple pie, which are all really good! the cherry is minging tho!! taste like cherry bake well, but the taste is very to artificial.

http://www.joosejuice.co.uk/shop/page/1?sessid=UtB4aX6gfy7lETB2NNDXMJGuhrhrdCG5VQzZeYX31GDaRnzMhexoHg7F2bbawQJo&shop_param=

Do they set of the alarms on planes & trains? Not that I'd dream of having a sneaky drag of course.

Do they set of the alarms on planes & trains? Not that I'd dream of having a sneaky drag of course.

I don't think they'd set off the particle alarms, but after the M6 business and given liquids and especially liquids combined with a power source are liable to land you with red dots on your head I'd just stick to gum or something for the flight.

Any where you can buy them from in Sheffield and the liquids

I think they may sell them at the Horse and Groom Pub on Blackstock Rd, Sheffield. S14. If you are any where near there.

426 Blackstock Road

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S14 1JE

0114 264 7555

are e cigs the same as nicorette inhalers.

No, nicorette inhalers work differently - they don't require a battery and use a cartridge with nicotine in solution in alcohol (i think). They're only available in one flavour, nicotine, only available from pharmacies, and don't produce any visible mist.

After posting a topic on here about ecig about 3 years ago and been vaping for over 2 and a half years it's nice to see so many have switched! good on yer!

Whatever, it has to be better and healthier than the real thing.