E-cigs/E-cigarettes: MegaThread Discussion

...and no more harmful than caffeine when taken in moderate doses...anyhoo, back to the topic..

I'v been vaping for 6 weeks, I'll keep my eye on here..thanks :)

Been vaping nine months now,no problems whatsoever .:)and no fags.

liberty-flights.com

have done since day 1 x

I also think I might try the DIY kits but wonder if I will always be playing around and never happy, but thats just how I am ;-)

I messed about till I got something that I was happy with, but now I have a massive range of flavours and sometimes mix them a little too. The nicotine base normally comes with a mixing guide so you can start with the right strength then work it out from there.

So much cheaper and you can come up with some interesting concoctions too, and if you don't like what you've got you can throw it away without it costing you.

Threads Merged

Threads Merged

Thanks Mort but the idea was to have a dedicated thread for where to buy ejuice so people dont have 22 pages of arguing about the health issues to sieve through.

as an ex smoker i cant see a problem as a way of stopping smoking the trick then comes to ween yourself off the e-cigs, and as they are fruit flavoured the chance children may take it up as its not judged as "smoking" is a potential problem.

however the biggest issue i have is that everyone seems to be swanning around looking like Terry Thomas or Bet Lynch

As vaping seems to becoming a lot more popular recently, I thought we could share info about where we get our ejuice from so we can all see whats around and the prices and recommendations.

I've been vaping B and H from the Mirage shop at £5 for 10ml. I like it a lot but think there must be cheaper thats just as good. I am going to be getting some from E-Ciggie solutions on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/E-Ciggie-solutions/557704300937062) who do £10 for 40ml but haven't tried it yet.

E ciggie solutions are very nice/helpful people. i wasnt getting on with my e-cig after 4 days and thinking of going back to the cigs. but after talking to e-ciggie solutions bought a new battery from them at £7 (1100mah) and its great. bought my juice there last week as well good flavours and vapour and very good value at 4 for £10 (24mg).

i was stuck on blueberry as i dont like the tobbacco flavours but now trying spearmint and the spearmint seems to have cut me down again (not needing as many hits) .i have also mixed flavours together and had some good results. been 9 days now without lighting a cig and i considered myself a heavy smoker (40ish a day roll ups).

going back next week for some 16mg.

good luck everyone

I also think I might try the DIY kits but wonder if I will always be playing around and never happy, but thats just how I am ;-)

This what had been putting me off mixing my own, it has taken me a long time to find a few juices i can vape all day long, and now ive found them and totally happy (not missing fags at all!! YAY!) im reluctant to mess, but of course them idea of saving even more and being able to mix the strengths myself is appealing :)

Thanks Mort but the idea was to have a dedicated thread for where to buy ejuice so people dont have 22 pages of arguing about the health issues to sieve through.

yeah i would have been useful

the blue magic eliquids they sell are the best ive tried by far , well impressed e ciggiesolutions on facebook

Edited by harry grout

the blue magic eliquids they sell are the best ive tried by far , well impressed e ciggiesolutions on facebook

Do they have a shop ? Would like to try some flavours before i buy..