E-cigs/E-cigarettes: MegaThread Discussion

If you want to discuss that then feel free to start a thread for it, thats not what this thread is for and anyone wanting to read through the relevant posts will not want to also read anything spawned off by this.

Well said, there is always one:rant:

I use various suppliers however these are the one i use the most LT ecigs is my fav at the moment.

http://www.ltecigs.larsentilbrook.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home

http://www.ukecigcabin.com/

http://coolvape.co.uk/

Lots of discount codes, tips and advice on the AAEC forum

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/1148/cigarette-liquid-vendors-discount-codes?page=1&scrollTo=23191

thanks they looks like good site, book marked them for later:D

what the smegs vapours and ejuice???

i must be old Oo

I too must be old :(

Mix your own, once set up it'll cost you pence for 10ml.

Just been looking at the DIY kits on the LT website actually.

Now i know this thread is for juices but im also interested to know what e cigs people are using :D

I started out with the ego kit (from a popular local shop) but i didnt really get on with it, i found i was getting a horrid taste from the CE4 clearo's at times, so i bought a vision spinner VV battery and a evod tank, its fab!! i love it, i would have deffo ended up back on the fags if i hadnt upgraded my kit.

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 21:54 ----------

thanks they looks like good site, book marked them for later:D

There Juices are fab lubylou, try the limeballs tis my current all day vape :D

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 21:57 ----------

what the smegs vapours and ejuice???

i must be old Oo

I too must be old :(

E cigarettes, e juice is the stuff you put in them it come is various different strengths and flavours and the vape is the pretend smoke :)

I started out with the ego kit (from a popular local shop) but i didnt really get on with it, i found i was getting a horrid taste from the CE4 clearo's at times, so i bought a vision spinner VV battery and a evod tank, its fab!! i love it, i would have deffo ended up back on the fags if i hadnt upgraded my kit.

I've just got some ce4 clearomisers off ebay for a couple of quid (£5.99 for one locally :o) and I'm loving em, but I suppose anything would be good after using an old ego c that had become so loose I had to push the head onto the battery to get anything out of it.:hihi:

Nicotine is nicotine.Highly addictive and very silly.

Just been looking at the DIY kits on the LT website actually.

Now i know this thread is for juices but im also interested to know what e cigs people are using :D

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 21:54 ----------

There Juices are fab lubylou, try the limeballs tis my current all day vape :D

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 21:57 ----------

E cigarettes, e juice is the stuff you put in them it come is various different strengths and flavours and the vape is the pretend smoke :)

thanks i will give it a try, and I started using the ego 510 with the tiny tip you put a few drops in, then went up to using boge cartomizers, which are great, but now use ce4 cartos, as i can fill them up more, but i am finding they break so easily

I've just got some ce4 clearomisers off ebay for a couple of quid (£5.99 for one locally :o) and I'm loving em, but I suppose anything would be good after using an old ego c that had become so loose I had to push the head onto the battery to get anything out of it.:hihi:

Yeah I'm finding much cheaper stuff online and thats why I started this so we can compare and warn against any scams rather than us all making the same mistakes.

I imagine there will be 10ml bottles being sold with 9ml of juice in them in some places.

I also think I might try the DIY kits but wonder if I will always be playing around and never happy, but thats just how I am ;-)

True,but these get smokers off the fags onto something much less harmful,that cant be silly.

you can get zero nicotine ejuices too you know. do your resreach before digging:mad: I am currently using 18mg was on 24mg, and next down to 16 and so on until i reach 0mg. If it is easier this way i do not see why it is silly. I am becoming healthier by the day thanks to e cigs

...and no more harmful than caffeine when taken in moderate doses...anyhoo, back to the topic..

I'v been vaping for 6 weeks, I'll keep my eye on here..thanks :)