E-cigs/E-cigarettes: MegaThread Discussion

theres a petrol station at stocksbridge what sell them.not sure what its called though.seen them when paying for fuel if that's any help to you.

Better still vote UKIP and the ban on smoking at petrol stations will be lifted.

theres a petrol station at stocksbridge what sell them.not sure what its called though.seen them when paying for fuel if that's any help to you.

Thanks mate! Anybody know any shops nearer to civilization?

They had some in the window of the chinese herbalist on Chapel Walk the last time I looked.

What are e-cigs please?

Has any body tried e-cigarettes? Are they any good? Where can you buy them in South Yorkshire or North Midlands? I have recently purchased some e-cigs from the internet and I was not too impressed. However, I recently tried one from a bloke who bought some UK made e-cigs in Chesterfield. They were really good but he can't remember exactly where he bought them! I have called a few shops in Chesterfield:help: but the owners think I'm insane and they have never heard of them. Can anybody help?

Hi,

Much cheaper to buy the refillable and rechargable kind over the internet. Ive tried one and just orederd one and spare cartridges from http://www.intellicig.com.

will power is cheaper and much more acceptable, wimps... What's 2 to 3 weeks of hell for entry into non smoking heaven ??

I am having problems with mine and want to see someone elses to see whether mine is faulty.

Does anyone on here use one???

Thanks

Sarah

I have been using a E-Cig now for about two weeks. Has anyone else tried or is using them?

I was using 1 for a while, along with inhalators, i stopped for 5 days, back smoking again :(, will be trying again though, as i am determined to stop.

My husband tried it a couple of years ago when they first came out. He said it was pretty good and actually stopped him smoking as much as he would have normally.

He is back to smoking as usual now though, I don't think this is any reflection on the product itself though (just him)!

There are a number of threads on this subject already - please use the search facility before posting new threads.

closing.