E-cigs/E-cigarettes: MegaThread Discussion

Well, this has just been announced :

This weekend, in conjunction with club sponsors Totally Wicked, the entire Bob Lord Stand concourse will be designated a ‘vape’ friendly area, where the use of

e-cigarettes is permitted.

Burnley Football Club will also have e-cigarettes on sale within the kiosks of the stand, and in the Clarets Store.

If the trial is successful, the aim is then to extend it to other areas of the stadium for forthcoming games.

This is the first stage of Burnley FC's implementation of an e-cigarette policy at the ground and we believe this to be the first formal e-cigarette policy implemented by a football club.

The aim is to extend this to other areas of the stadium for forthcoming games.

The e-cigarette policy, at present, allows the use of e-cigarettes in the concourses only and not in the seating area of the stands, in accordance with Burnley Football Club ground regulations and procedures.

Turf Moor remains a no-smoking environment and any person found smoking within the stadium will be dealt with under the ground regulations.

Could this be the start of more venues allowing e-cigs ?

Well, this has just been announced :

This weekend, in conjunction with club sponsors Totally Wicked, the entire Bob Lord Stand concourse will be designated a ‘vape’ friendly area, where the use of

e-cigarettes is permitted.

Burnley Football Club will also have e-cigarettes on sale within the kiosks of the stand, and in the Clarets Store.

If the trial is successful, the aim is then to extend it to other areas of the stadium for forthcoming games.

This is the first stage of Burnley FC's implementation of an e-cigarette policy at the ground and we believe this to be the first formal e-cigarette policy implemented by a football club.

The aim is to extend this to other areas of the stadium for forthcoming games.

The e-cigarette policy, at present, allows the use of e-cigarettes in the concourses only and not in the seating area of the stands, in accordance with Burnley Football Club ground regulations and procedures.

Turf Moor remains a no-smoking environment and any person found smoking within the stadium will be dealt with under the ground regulations.

Could this be the start of more venues allowing e-cigs ?

Been smoking mine at hillsborough for the last two seasons:hihi:Honestly didnt realise i couldnt,nobody has ever said owt.:)

Just got 30ml of Golden Tree from Premier...not bad at all :thumbsup:

Good stuff:thumbsup:

Good stuff:thumbsup:

Getting through a fair bit - already halfway down my 2nd refill :huh:

He actually sells from thoresby market[mother in law lives close by ,so i pop in] but he does have a web site,think he charges a couple of quid postage no matter what size of order.I will gladly send you the details if interested.

Please make sure his liquids are tested in UK labs as a lot of these market stalls are selling some very dodgy stuff

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 20:53 ----------

i no of 3 people who these have burnt there mouths really bad inside there mouths also gave them really bad stomache pains

Not a chance of this happening unless the liquid has leaked directly into your mouth and you swallow it

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 21:00 ----------

There's a really good new shop on Crookes called Vape Station, his E-liquids Vape really well and taste great!

He's doing the liquids at 3 for £10 at the minute and the same for his Clearo's, He's definitely the cheapest and best I've seen!

Funny the owner is called Craig!

Not a great price when ecloud do 3x10 ml bottles for £10!

Not a great price when ecloud do 3x10 ml bottles for £10!

Maybe not but i use mirage so saves me a couple of quid so i thought id share for any other mirage users :)

Thank you for all the suggestions :D I am going to look into the other makes just to see if they are tested ect but I am tempted to stick with mirage because it's what I know :/

Hey Guys, Just started using an e-cigarette and currently on the iBreathe Apple+Menthol. Its a mint cocktail and only decided to mix my flavours after reading these forums coz i didnt think it was safe to do so.

Just wondering, if anyone else has mixed the iBreathe liquids and what combinations work the best before I order my next lot of liquids :D

---------- Post added 03-10-2013 at 10:54 ----------

I just received my new "electronic cigarette" in the mail today. Actually, it's not a cigarette at all but a nicotine suspension vaporiser: a small electronic device that vaporises a small amount of nicotine suspended in a safe solution which can then be inhaled like tobacco smoke.

Well I have to say that it's marvellous how it hits the nicotine addiction spot just like a tobacco cigarette. Unlike a tobacco cigarette smoke, e-cig vapour contains no carcinogenic or other harmful materials except nicotine, with which a long term smoker is used to self-medicating in any case.

I would like to see the Government supporting this product as a serious, far-healthier alternative to smoking for those nicotine addicts who struggle with cessation.

I agree with you, I have recently started using electronic cigarettes and the sensation is like actually smoking a cigarette, I havent quit just yet but has helped me cut down drastically from 15 a day to 3/4 a day now.

Hopefully, providing the will to quit remains, i will quit!

Government needs to help companies like iBreathe and Totally Wicked and make sure their products are safe, which i am sure they are as i'm using them already!

However, im not too convinced as they (government) won't make as much money as they do with the tobacco industry!