E-cigs/E-cigarettes: MegaThread Discussion

Total stupidity.

What has a thread about hospitals banning e-cigs got to do with a thread about where to buy them?

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Mod Note:

In the thread there has been discussion about the banning of e-cigs in the workplace, planes and more so.

If you have any further queries about forum moderation, please contact the HelpDesk

Chris Bisson who played Vikram Desai in corrie and all his mates were quite openly using them sat opposite me on a flight to Malaga a couple of months ago.

Not one flight attendant said anything and no one was bothered.

Which airline was it ?

Chris Bisson who played Vikram Desai in corrie and all his mates were quite openly using them sat opposite me on a flight to Malaga a couple of months ago.

Not one flight attendant said anything and no one was bothered.

Easyjet.....

Hmm, wouldnt let me use mine in May...then again, im not "famous" am I ?

Where has this information come from?

Sheffield Hospitals Trust has a policy that states that ecigarettes are not to be used in their hospitals since their use have not been adequately researched at this time.

---------- Post added 15-09-2013 at 10:03 ----------

If by banning them, you mean people can't smoke them inside the hospital.....fair enough!

If you mean, they are banning the use of them on the grounds, good luck to them. Every hospital I've been to seems to be ignoring this ban. Especially for pregnant mothers, outside the maternity ward!

Not so. The ban is still in force but some patients think the ban doesn't apply to them.

Smoking outside the main entrance of the hospital and outside open ward windows allowing their smoke to waft into the building and cause distress to other patients does not concern them apparently.

---------- Post added 15-09-2013 at 10:04 ----------

True when it's that far along then why the hell not, it's always someone's choice anyway.

Still you can't deny that some people do smoke themselves into an early grave, but if that's their choice then thats fine.

Fair enough - just so long as they do it away from other sick people who choose not to smoke.

Edited by Daven

Hi

I have had the mirage Eros C4 for about a month now and have not had a cigarette since!

I was wondering whether you could buy alternative e liquids to Mirage's own as I currently buy one or to a week (10ml) for £5 each and although that is cheap compared to buying 20-30 B&H a day I want to save more and buy maybe bigger bottles. So can I use other companies e liquids with my mirage e cig? If so what companies would you recommend?

mirage manor top and town would recommend these I have saved a fortune not smoked for 2 almost 3 month and has stopped including myself 5 people I know from smoking would recommend there tobacco ice to anyone and the strawberry one is nice too chocolate one is horrible tho

and the smell of other people smoking if id have known I smelt like that I would have quit a long time ago

Hmm, wouldnt let me use mine in May...then again, im not "famous" am I ?

You probably made the mistake of asking!!

---------- Post added 15-09-2013 at 16:09 ----------

Australia could become the first major nation to outlaw smoking, with a federal government-funded trial about to test the viability of electronic cigarettes as a safer, permanent replacement for tobacco.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/ban-considered-as-trial-tests-if-vapour-safer-20130914-2trj1.html

The end is nigh!

Hi

I have had the mirage Eros C4 for about a month now and have not had a cigarette since!

I was wondering whether you could buy alternative e liquids to Mirage's own as I currently buy one or to a week (10ml) for £5 each and although that is cheap compared to buying 20-30 B&H a day I want to save more and buy maybe bigger bottles. So can I use other companies e liquids with my mirage e cig? If so what companies would you recommend?

Premier,sells 30 ml bottles for a fiver.

Is that the premier shops ?

He actually sells from thoresby market[mother in law lives close by ,so i pop in] but he does have a web site,think he charges a couple of quid postage no matter what size of order.I will gladly send you the details if interested.

He actually sells from thoresby market[mother in law lives close by ,so i pop in] but he does have a web site,think he charges a couple of quid postage no matter what size of order.I will gladly send you the details if interested.

Thanks, would be good with the amount im getting through..