Where to sell my troll collection

but i think its pointless having a collection if your not gunna have it on display

No problem, if you like them, good for you. But what happens when someone comes over to your place for the first time and they're confronted with 300 trolls in a display. Do they smile nervously and make their excuses to leave? Only joking. Good luck with your sale.

any1 know were I could sell part of my troll collection in Sheffield or were else I could advertise them for sale. sadly I no longer have room for them all so most are in boxes in my parents loft so will need cleaning.

Try Mr Smith on SF

I keep them in my bedroom not in my main living area lol im not that obsessive that I crowd my living room or other living areas with them

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 15:47 ----------

No problem, if you like them, good for you. But what happens when someone comes over to your place for the first time and they're confronted with 300 trolls in a display. Do they smile nervously and make their excuses to leave? Only joking. Good luck with your sale.

im not that obsessive that I crowd my living room or other living areas with them they are kept in my bedroom lol

I keep them in my bedroom not in my main living area lol im not that obsessive that I crowd my living room or other living areas with them

Ok, well, say you get lucky one night? WHAT THEN?

I'm not sure you've thought this through! You could really scare someone. :D

Ok, well, say you get lucky one night? WHAT THEN?

I'm not sure you've thought this through! You could really scare someone. :D

A lot of men or women would assume each troll represented a different lover,and would be put off by a collection in excess of 300.

A lot of men or women would assume each troll represented a different lover,and would be put off by a collection in excess of 300.

I hadn't thought of that. Even worse!

So yes, I think between us we've given the OP something to consider and saved her a very awkward moment.

well I don't have anything to worry about as im engaged so wont be any strange women or men in my bedroom to scare off

well I don't have anything to worry about as im engaged so wont be any strange women or men in my bedroom to scare off

Fair point. Although I've got to voice one concern as a potential buyer, say if I bought ALL 300 of your trolls and had them on display in my bedroom, how could I be sure they wouldn't be staring at me, waiting for me to fall asleep before coming alive and attacking me with their little troll claws? I'd be so vulnerable.

Fair point. Although I've got to voice one concern as a potential buyer, say if I bought ALL 300 of your trolls and had them on display in my bedroom, how could I be sure they wouldn't be staring at me, waiting for me to fall asleep before coming alive and attacking me with their little troll claws? I'd be so vulnerable.

The secret is to turn then to face the wall,or blindfold them.I prefer to put such items in a glass cabinet.

they don't have claws hahahaha they probably would be staring at you though lol my partner used to say they were always watching him lol

The secret is to turn then to face the wall,or blindfold them.I prefer to put such items in a glass cabinet.

Very good point, I'd probably want to blindfold them, if I turn them around I won't be able to see what they're up to.

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 19:06 ----------

my partner used to say they were always watching him

I BLOODY KNEW IT! i can't decide if this makes them more or less expensive.

Ok, another question, can I spill water on them or will they multiply?

What are the rules to care for them correctly and safely?