Where to sell my troll collection

any1 know were I could sell part of my troll collection in Sheffield or were else I could advertise them for sale. sadly I no longer have room for them all so most are in boxes in my parents loft so will need cleaning.

any1 know were I could sell part of my troll collection in Sheffield or were else I could advertise them for sale. sadly I no longer have room for them all so most are in boxes in my parents loft so will need cleaning.

Well there's loads of trolls on here, perhaps they need some new releatives

I dunno how much to sell them for either as there is quite a few and some will most probably need cleaning as been in boxes in a mucky loft for a while and wen advertising on here it requires a selling price

Well there's loads of trolls on here, perhaps they need some new releatives

Ha, you beat me to it.

Depends which ones you have. Go to Ebay to get an idea. There's someone selling a job lot of 20 for about a tenner.

Sheffield Forum already has a very extensive collection of trolls.

Try Wilsons of S2-they buy old dolls and mannequins,and always need new stock.Look for long queues of people on Saturdays round London Road,and follow them.

So tell me, what made you invest in a collection of trolls? Why have you decided to sell now? Are trolls at an all time record high or something?

So tell me, what made you invest in a collection of trolls? Why have you decided to sell now? Are trolls at an all time record high or something?

Are they the same as gonks?They were ugly little bleeders,all based on Bill Bailey,and Toyota Wilcocks.

Are they the same as gonks?They were ugly little bleeders,all based on Bill Bailey,and Toyota Wilcocks.

I'm more concerned that I'm missing out on a strong investment opportunity, after all, there must be some value, the OP is only willing to sell "part" of their troll collection.

I have a simular sales of 150 My Little Ponies...no idea where to sell them??

if I had room to put them all out in a room I would keep them all but i think its pointless having a collection if your not gunna have it on display hence why im only selling part of my collection. in total i have aprox 300 but haven't counted in a while but only selling around 80-90, been collecting since i was a small child. for me they aren't an investment i just like them cant explain why, i just fell in love with them as a child and been collecting ever since although i haven't purchased any in a while and doubt i will be again as i don't have space.