Jump to content
Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

Can You Have a Conversation Using Just Song Lyrics?(part 24)

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Longcol said:

In the dock of Tiger Bay
On the road to Mandalay
From Bombay to Santa Fe
Over hills and far away

Hit me with your rhythm stick.
Hit me! Hit me!
C'est si bon, mm? Ist es nicht?
Hit me! hit me! hit me!
Hit me with your rhythm stick.
Two fat persons, click, click, click.
Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

I don't care who's wrong or right
I don't really want to fight no more (too much talking babe)
Let's sleep on it tonight
I don't really want to fight no more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ronzalot said:

I don't care who's wrong or right
I don't really want to fight no more (too much talking babe)
Let's sleep on it tonight
I don't really want to fight no more

Let me sleep on it
Baby, baby let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it
And I'll give you an answer in the morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Longcol said:

Let me sleep on it
Baby, baby let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it
And I'll give you an answer in the morning

The time is ticking
The train is boarding, you might miss it
Follow directions, damn it, listen
Before my body's in remission
So, come to your destination

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ronzalot said:

The time is ticking
The train is boarding, you might miss it
Follow directions, damn it, listen
Before my body's in remission
So, come to your destination

Onward ever ever on Destination Eschaton
Nowhere to hide nowhere to run
From Alpha into Omega

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Longcol said:

Onward ever ever on Destination Eschaton
Nowhere to hide nowhere to run
From Alpha into Omega

And I fly into the blue
Into the blue
I am wide open
I am wide open
Reaching forever
Reaching forever
I fly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

And I fly into the blue
Into the blue
I am wide open
I am wide open
Reaching forever
Reaching forever
I fly

I can tell you're lying
'Cause when you're replying
You stutter, stutter, s-s-stutter, stutter
I can tell you're lying
'Cause when you're replying
You stutter, stutter, s-s-stutter, stutter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ronzalot said:

I can tell you're lying
'Cause when you're replying
You stutter, stutter, s-s-stutter, stutter
I can tell you're lying
'Cause when you're replying
You stutter, stutter, s-s-stutter, stutter

Aw, sputter, mutter, everybody gonna go and kill their mother
Hmm, hmm, white light
Here she comes, here she comes, everybody get 'n gonna make me run to her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Aw, sputter, mutter, everybody gonna go and kill their mother
Hmm, hmm, white light
Here she comes, here she comes, everybody get 'n gonna make me run to her

Run to me whenever you're lonely. (to love me)
Run to me if you need a shoulder
Now and then, you need someone older,
so darling, you run to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ronzalot said:

Run to me whenever you're lonely. (to love me)
Run to me if you need a shoulder
Now and then, you need someone older,
so darling, you run to me.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Roadrunner, roadrunner
Going faster miles an hour
Gonna drive past the Stop & Shop
With the radio on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Longcol said:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Roadrunner, roadrunner
Going faster miles an hour
Gonna drive past the Stop & Shop
With the radio on

No one knows if a roadway's leading nowhere
Gonna keep on driving on the road I'm on.
And it's two four six eight, never too late
Me and my radio trucking on through the night
Three five seven nine, on a little white line
Motorway sun coming up with the morning light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ronzalot said:
No one knows if a roadway's leading nowhere
Gonna keep on driving on the road I'm on.
And it's two four six eight, never too late
Me and my radio trucking on through the night
Three five seven nine, on a little white line
Motorway sun coming up with the morning light.

Now my brother went to college 'cause he played football
I'm still hangin' round cause I'm a little bit small
I got me a 67 Chevy, she's low and sleek and black
Someday I'll put her on that interstate and never look back

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Longcol said:

Now my brother went to college 'cause he played football
I'm still hangin' round cause I'm a little bit small
I got me a 67 Chevy, she's low and sleek and black
Someday I'll put her on that interstate and never look back

 

 

The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last-chance power drive
Everybody's out on the run tonight, but there's no place left to hide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.