Jump to content

Can You Have a Conversation Using Just Song Lyrics?(part 24)

Recommended Posts

We went for a glide across the country
I was hungry after traveling so far
You offered me your one and only sandwich
I said, "How kind you are!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Longcol said:

We went for a glide across the country
I was hungry after traveling so far
You offered me your one and only sandwich
I said, "How kind you are!"

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life. 

One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have another little piece of my heart now, baby
You know you got it if it makes you feel good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little by little the night turns around
Counting the leaves which tremble and turn
Lotus's lean on each other in union
Over the hills where a swallow is resting
Set the controls for the heart of the sun
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Longcol said:

Little by little the night turns around
Counting the leaves which tremble and turn
Lotus's lean on each other in union
Over the hills where a swallow is resting
Set the controls for the heart of the sun
 

Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone. 

You're a flame that never fades
Jungle red's a deadly shade
Both ends burning, will the fires keep
Somewhere deep in my soul tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It started on 12th and Clairmount this morning
It made the beat cops all jump and shout
I said, it started on 12th and Clairmount this morning
It made the beats on the street all freak out
The fire wagons kept coming, baby
But the Black Panther sappers wouldn't let them put it out.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, horribleblob said:

It started on 12th and Clairmount this morning
It made the beat cops all jump and shout
I said, it started on 12th and Clairmount this morning
It made the beats on the street all freak out
The fire wagons kept coming, baby
But the Black Panther sappers wouldn't let them put it out.
 

Load up, load up, load up with rubber bullets
Load up, load up, load up with rubber bullets
I love to hear those convicts squeal
It's a shame these slugs ain't real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ronzalot said:

Load up, load up, load up with rubber bullets
Load up, load up, load up with rubber bullets
I love to hear those convicts squeal
It's a shame these slugs ain't real

Well if they freed me from this prison
If that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Longcol said:

Well if they freed me from this prison
If that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line

Take the last train to Clarksville
I'll be waiting at the station
We'll have time for coffee-flavored kisses
And a bit of conversation
Oh, no, no, no
Oh, no, no, no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Take the last train to Clarksville
I'll be waiting at the station
We'll have time for coffee-flavored kisses
And a bit of conversation
Oh, no, no, no
Oh, no, no, no

Last train to Glasgow Central
Last train to Glasgow Central
You better catch this one
And you better have a ticket 'cos here's the man
Biddie biddie bum bum to Glasgow Central

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.